Evaporation lines on a FRER??? Am i preggo or not?

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
Have any of you ladies ever gotten a positive result on a FRER after letting it sit for more than 10 minutes? If you did, did you actually turn out pregnant or not?

I am currently VERY confused! I am 11 DPO. My temps are higher than every (especially today), there was no sign of the :witch:, except a couple pimples, and i have tons of pregnancy signs. I took a FRER test it was negative, but after the time limit of 10 minutes, i went to look at it again out of curiosity and it was positive. the line was pink, not like an indentation or "shadow" line like on evaps. I wiped, no blood on a tampon after wearing it for 2 hours (very VERY little pink, next to nothing), i check my cervix and found a little white CM, but then i had brown blood. Dont know if this is the start of AF or if its residual implantation bleed? Feel free to look at my chart for my symptoms and temps (its in my signature). I just dont understand, because if this was AF than why did my temp go up?

Anyways, back to my original question, have you ever gotten an evap line on a FRER and did you turn out pregnant or not?

Since I've joined BnB, I've rarely heard anyone talk about an evap on a FRER. Did you test with FMU?

can you take a picture of the test? Sounds like it's positive to me! In my experience, after letting the test sit out and dry some, the lines are easier to see. Take another test! Good luck!

The test i took was around 3:30PM, however, i held my urine for 5 hours.
I will retest tomorrow with FMU.

Though, i did just go to the loo and there was NOTHING, nada, not blood whatsoever. I even checked my cervix and swipted it with toilette paper - no sign of blood. I even had the smallest amount of white CM (very very little, but was there). IDK

Have any of you ladies ever gotten a positive result on a FRER after letting it sit for more than 10 minutes? If you did, did you actually turn out pregnant or not?

I am currently VERY confused! I am 11 DPO. My temps are higher than every (especially today), there was no sign of the :witch:, except a couple pimples, and i have tons of pregnancy signs. I took a FRER test it was negative, but after the time limit of 10 minutes, i went to look at it again out of curiosity and it was positive. the line was pink, not like an indentation or "shadow" line like on evaps. I wiped, no blood on a tampon after wearing it for 2 hours (very VERY little pink, next to nothing), i check my cervix and found a little white CM, but then i had brown blood. Dont know if this is the start of AF or if its residual implantation bleed? Feel free to look at my chart for my symptoms and temps (its in my signature). I just dont understand, because if this was AF than why did my temp go up?

Anyways, back to my original question, have you ever gotten an evap line on a FRER and did you turn out pregnant or not?

i've had a faint line on a frer months ago, still not sure wether it was a chemical in the end or what, have you got a piccy of the test hun ??

:dust: :dust:

I tried to get a good pic but its not possible. Right now i only have a cell phone camera (without flash). Sorry. It doesnt look gray or "indented" or anything like that. Basically it is pink and looks like it would if it was a SUPER faint positive...keeping in mind that it didn't get that way until i looked at it 2 hours later (it could have turned that way before the 2 hour mark, but i didn't look at it between 10 minute and 2 hour mark).

it's i tough one it could be a early pregnancy it's picking up, i would test again in the morning with fmu if it's the start of your bfp it should be more visible. fingers crossed for you hun

Thanks. I think my temp tomorrow will tell me than anything else. I will def. temp tomorrow if its not at or below coverline.
keep you Fx'ed for me.

Do you guys think that if that blood was IB, that i would be able to get a positive in the morning?

No if the blood was the day of or day before I wouldnt think you would get a + so soon, you would need more time to build up the hcg. It could be decidual bleeding though, quite common in early pregnancy. Im really hoping this is going to be a bfp and nice sticky beanie for you hun! Keep up posted, fingers are crossed!:hugs:

Thanks WannaB
since the blood was brown, i am thinking its residual. Or at least thats what ive heard in the past...is that true?
This is probably wishful thinking, but if that was residual blood i really hope i get a positive tomorrow.

Yep brown equals old blood so more likley residual. Frers dont normally have evaps, Ive used heaps of the buggers and looked at them days later without a wiff of a second line. The other thing is leaving it too long in your urine can flood the test and give you a weaker result, I used to think the longer I left the bugger in there the better chance it had of picking up the hcg, but that proves the opposite! Hoping morning hurries up around for you, the wait must be killing you!:wacko:

Thanks for reassuring me Doll.
Im praying the time goes be quickly too.

not sure hun but i just want to say

DONT USE TAMPONS UNLESS YOU ARE FULLY BLEEDING!!!!!!!!! you can be seriously ill (rare cases but it can happen!!!)

yeah i was stupid when i decided to do that. I had no intentions of keeping it in, i just wanted to see what i could get from it. After i checked everything again i took it out and now i have a pad on. Still nothing :)

maybe, they say that IB is old blood from where the baby has implanted so surely there should be some hormones floating around your body, from your other posts it sounds like IB hun, i've really got my fingers crossed for you, can't wait to see what happens in the morning!!

Thanks. You girls rock!
I am sorta leaning towards IB now instead of AF. I am just so surprised because all of my pregnancy books say that its actually uncommon to get IB, in fact only like 30 some percent of pregnancys get it.

Whatever it is, i hope i know when i wake up tomorrow!

The first time I got pregnant, I had a negative FRER in the evening of 11 dpo. I left it and came back like 20-30 minutes later and it was slightly positive! The next morning I got a real BFP...so it could be something!

I doubt it would be pink at all if there is no hCG. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks dear! That really makes me feel better!
Im starting to think more and more that i was have residual IB or something because its been about 7 hours and i have NO blood whatsoever anymore, in fact its getting to be a watery constancy (very little of course), but other than that, nothing! WOW! im getting excited again! I have put hope on getting a :bfp: in the morning, or at least NOT getting a BBT decrease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->