Evaporation Lines? TTC and I need your opinion!

Carleighjd

Reaction score
TTC (trying to conceive), 22 DPO (days post ovulation) and AF is 10 days late!!!
*both photos taken within 5 minutes of taking test

Two nights ago I took a test (the bottom ClearBlue one) and there was a faint line. I am trying to decipher of this is an evaporation line that is a result of it being a ClearBlue test! This is a rapid result.

The top test is a BFN that got a week or so ago so I could compare it's evaporation line (if it has one, I don't see one).

Anyway...I took a First Response Early Response test yesterday and it showed no faint line at all (BFN)

I took a cheapie today (the pink strip test) and I SWEAR I see a very faint line. I can't tell if my hope is too high and making me see things!

I will retest soon but the wait is killing me. I have a PP appointment next Monday to take a high sensitivity urinalysis.

TLDR; Those of you who have taken a clearblue rapid response, and got a positive or negative....does this look like an EVAP line to you?

Do you see a second line on the pink strip test?

PicsArt_09-09-04.18.52.jpg PicsArt_09-09-04.10.31.jpg

Something is catching my eye in the pink strip one but if it is the start of a bfp and you are 10 days late then you must have ovulated much later than expected because it is quite light. Fx it gets darker!

I can see something on the bottom cb and on the pink one. Good luck xx

Thank you all! I will check back a week from now and do an update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->