Evaporation lines ??

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
Could someone please explain this for me please ?

I was due on Saturday just gone and earlier in the month bought some cheap eBay pregnancy tests and have done a few now. After I've dipped them in the line shows up straight away to show the test has worked and then a very faint second line shows up but only after the test has completely dried. Is this a very faint postive test or just an evaporation line ??

Xxx

An evap line will most likely be grey with no pink in it because it is really just where the liquid has dried in. However, if there is any pink to the line, regardless of how feint it is, there is a good chance it is a BFP.

All the best, hope you get the result you want!!

If it isnt showing until its dry then I would say its an evap line x

Have you had any luck with the cheap eBay tests ? X

I did when I conceived my son, and recently using some different ones and they have been ok so far! Still get some evaps though

My other half has weed on one today as the line again was there but very faint and he got nothing not even an evaporation line.

Xx

I got my bfp this morning 😄😄😄 decided to just do a clear blue digital one and it turns out I'm about 5 weeks already.

Looks like I'll be moving over now but want to send lots of good luck to everyone on here and thank you for the help and advice everyone has given me

Xxx

congratulations hun so glad t turned into something x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back