Evaporation or positive test?

Bynx

Reaction score
Has anyone had a bright pink evaporation line? I am not sure whether this is an evaporation line or a positive. Thanks in advance! I included a photo.

Attachments

• IMG_1744.jpg
    IMG_1744.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 65
How long after the test did the line appear. Evaps are usually not pink. If you suspect evap rewet the test if it's a evap it will disappear. That looks BFP to me though!

I saw a hint of a line (could have been my eyes though) and left it for two hours. I know I am not supposed to look but I had to. I have put approximately 5 drops of water on the test a few hours prior to this picture.

Also I notice that there is quite a bit of dye after the control line that has me suspicious.

Well, test again tomorrow! And good luck with a BFP!

I see what you mean but I can't tell if it is a full line or a pencil thin line? It is kind of hard to tell from the picture. It is possible that it is the start of a BFP. I've had dye runs that turned into BFP the next day. I'd say retest tomorrow and see what it comes up with. Good luck!

In person to me it kinda looks like a thick line but I totally see what you mean by that thin line! It may be! And okay thank you I am staying hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->