evaps? all showed a hint within the time but I had to squint...

kno

Reaction score
Bleeding heavily still. I think it's my period but it's 2 weeks early and I don't feel normal. The sides of the lines are blue but middle is just kinda there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-01-08-59-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-01-08-59-03.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 43
Sorry I have no clue. Thats never happened to me before. As far as the test...Ive heard a lot of girls get evaps on them and dont trust them. If youre bleeding heavy and early, though, if it were me, I would make an appointment with the OB. I might suggest ovulation bleed...but I dont know if that would be heavy? Ive also never had it so I dunno. Goodluck though.

I just don't trust blue dyes and they often give false positives. They're also not very sensitive. I would stick to red/pink dyes for early detection. I'd lie if I said I didn't see anything (on one test) but I've seen so many false positives that I'm not comfortable saying that it's a real positive unless it was darker/clearer.

As for the bleeding, I hope you've seen an OB about it. From what I'm aware, if it were implantation bleeding, it shouldn't be heavy. My own was very light.

Good luck though! :flower:

I didn't get a positive on a blue dye until days after I got a pink dye positive. Took about five days for blue dye to really darken. I would also recommend getting a pink dye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->