Evaps on Every Test? **New Test**

MustangGTgirl

#3 Due in April 2012!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am not TTC. The night I was ovulating my husband pulled out and immediately re entered then pulled out again. I know the chances are slim to none but I've had heartburn for 2 days now and I've never had heartburn before. My breast, especially my left, seems big, heavy and sore. I took a FRER last night and some Wondfos today and each of them have the faintest line ever but they all appear right at the end of the time limit. Every single test has a line. My phone doesn't capture well but do you see anything on these tests?

I can definitely see them in real life but on the computer you have to tilt and squint. The very top wondfo was the latest one I took and it is darker than the rest.

Attachments

• preg1.jpg
    preg1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 79
  • preg2.jpg
    preg2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 58
  • preg4.jpg
    preg4.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 78
I see the faintest of lines on the frer but nothing on the IC's sorry. FX you get the outcome your looking for hon!

I definitely see a faint line on the frer! Im on my cell so I couldn't really see the ic's well

I see lines on the top and bottom pictures , good luck

I see a line on the frer and a couple of the ics (the top 2). I'd say positive but early so give it a couple of days and test again.

there is every chance your pregnant, I see lines on all tests how many dpo are you? x

Ugh, thanks ladies. I am not TTC so I did not want to be pregnant but Ill be happy about it if I am. I am 8dpo today. Took another Wondfo and the line showed up faster and is a tad bit darker.

Sorry for the horrible quality pic, it is still dark here and my bathroom lights are junk.

What are the odds that these are just evaps? I've seen a lot of threads of women who have evaps on every test because Wondfo are not so good?

Attachments

• preg7.jpg
    preg7.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 53
Tell you a way to know if evaps honey dip ic into warm water or get your other half to pee on one and see what happens

Took 2 more Wondfos and the lines are without a doubt there. They have progression from yesterday but I took 2 FRERs and both were negative.

Attachments

• preg8a.jpg
    preg8a.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 65
Defiantly see them on those last two you posted, FX they get darker!

Hi Mustang! I remember you from when I was pregnant :) I think we were TTC at the same time...

I'm certainly seeing the lines on those latest tests. Will this be #4? Have you told hubs yet?

They are still faint enough that I cant tell if they are pink. Once they are dry I can drfinitely tell they are purple like the dried control line.

Gigglebox, this would be #4 but definitely unplanned!

Im not so convinced though. Ive seen a lot of threads just like this and my FRERs have been negative. There was a very faint line on one that looked pink out of the case but it is too faint to even see really. The next FRER was negative.

I see it on the last few wondfos and also the FRER...I had an FRER like that and it was an evap...attached pics below... so it could go either way..Id wait till 11-12 dpo if you can and retest..the FRER at least by then would be def darker if you are preggie

Attachments

• HPT 12-18.jpg
    HPT 12-18.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 31
  • HPT 12-18 3.jpg
    HPT 12-18 3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 24
I dug all of my tests from yesterday out of the trash and lined them up with today's. There is definite progression from yesterday. Evaps dont show progression, do they?

I couldn't see anything on the very first picture you posted (of all the tests lined up), but I see it on those last 2. I guess I would agree that is progression, especially if you could see the line IRL on the first ones. And no, no progression on evaps.

Any update?! Progression would be unlikely (as an evap)...let's see!!!

Well I took a FRER today and it was negative but the damn Wondfos seem to be getting darker. These are crap tests and Im pretty sure Im not pregnant. FRERs dont lie.

Attachments

• 2unu4xf.jpg
    2unu4xf.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 46
I am having the same thing happen with my Wondfo's. But we are TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->