• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evaps on FRERs?

luluW

♥Waiting patiently for#1♥
Reaction score
Hiya,

I took 2 FRERs last week and got very very very faint lines, like so faint that I can't even get a picture, but they are definitely there. I'm not sure if they appeared within the time frame either, so I thought there was a possibility they could be evaps, but I was just wondering how common it is to get evaps on FRERs, as its mostly blue dye tests is it not? I've had sore boobs and cramps all week, feel like :witch: is on her way but still no sign of her so I've sent hubby out to the late night chemist to get a test, but I'm scared to get my hopes up as I seem to constantly get evaps then :bfn: all the other times :cry:

well, in my history i've never gotten evaps on frer's. so good luck to you!

i've used loads of frer and never had an evap on any, good luck keep us updated

I have had my fair share of evaps on FRER. I really don't care for these tests much honestly.

ive had lots or evaps on them! so have friends! xx

Just last month I took an Answer and also a First Response and got VERY faint lines on both of them - but I was testing early...I tested with dollar store brands also and they were definite BFN's. I ended up getting AF on July 11. So I dont know if I was "trying" to be pregnant and it didnt stick (chemical pregnancy) and the FRER's caught it- or if they were both evap lines???

I know Im not nuts, the lines were there, but I couldnt say they came up within the 3 min time limit - it was more like 7 to 10 minutes and they were CRAZY light, but they were there. I compared my tests to other pics posted on this site. I saw some that were as light as mine and were BFP then I saw some that were darker than mine and ended up being BFN- (evap line)

Dont mean to add to the confusion, but wanted you to know Ive been there!!! Hang in there and I am sooooo wishing you a :bfp:!!

Good luck and keep me posted!

Sorry hun, but I'm one of those that has had a definite thin pink line as an evap on an FRER.

I never have had an evap on FRER but I have had faint :bfp:s that turned into chemical pregnancies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->