Evaps or positives please help!!!!

Destiny82

Reaction score
Hi all,

So this is our 7th cycle and this month tried opk and bbt. Opk testing puts me at 8 to 10 dpo but fertility friend only puts me at 7dpo. I THINK I trust opk more as I've never ovulated as late as CD15 as I only have 26 day cycles so opk puts it about right.

I have been testing on and off for 6 days now and today saw my strongest positive yet. I'm still cautious though as have seen some really bad reviews on these.

Please can someone take a look and tell me what they think? If opk (and period tracker) are right I tested on 6, 8 and 10 dpo today. Top test is earliest followed by latest on the bottom...

Attachments

• 20170531_112545.jpg
    20170531_112545.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 137
I'm not familiar with that particular test, but that last one looks to be bfp! Quite dark for 10 dpo, too. I think I may see something faint on the test at 8 dpo, so hopefully that means we're seeing progression. Can you take another test today to see if it shows another similar line?

I have heard the same things about Superdrug, but I can say I haven't had a false positive from them before. When they have been blank, they stayed blank. I haven't once seen an evap on them or even an indent, so I think you can trust that result. However, I would back it up with another test anyway, for your peace of mind

Thanks for your replies it means so much. Superdrug are UK tests they are the shops own stating 10miu.

I have bought asda own cheapies which are 15 miu so trying to wait till tomorrow morning to pee on. Hoping desperately it will be positive!

The bottom one looks bfp to me. Good luck with your next test x

Just in case anyone else looks back I started bleeding so was an early loss. I have to test again in 2 weeks to see if either hcg has gone back to zero or the pregnancy is still viable xx

Sorry for the bleeding, whatever it may turn out to mean, it has to be terrible to experience either way! :hugs:

Thanks everyone. Trying to keep my hopes up, I only bled for 1 day and trying my hardest not to test. Think I may give in tomorrow but not holding out much hope xx

I've known a few people to bleed and the pregnancy has still been successful. I'm keeping everything crossed for you :flower:

I bled early in my last pregnancy and my baby is now almost 3 months old! good luck :flower:

I hope everything will fine, it's good sign that it stopped after just the one day. X

Well I tested again last week and nothing so I guess it wasn't meant to be.

HOWEVER! 10dpo today and got these beauties...what does everyone think can I get excited yet?!?!

Attachments

• 20170627_091323.jpg
    20170627_091323.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member