Evelyn,Kasper,and Jessicas rainbow siblings in the making. One lost little angel :(

Bumping up how is everyone doing? Sarah did you have a nice holiday?

Jo hows work going hope you aren't too tired. Hows Leo?

Tasha I'm so gutted for you and so wish that your angel could have stayed life is so unfair to the nicest of people I haven't changed the title yet of this thread as not been on in a while but will do at your request sweetie don't want to just take it off with no warning as I know it will hurt being taken off when you should be here with us :( x

Its fine to take it off hun :flower:

Holidays were great but back to earth with a big bang. It is cold, I am tired and I have morning sickness. I am also resenting being pregnant today which is crazy as I adore my rainbow already. I just miss it's sister :(

I got the baubles today Leigh - they are totally gorgeous - thanks so much :hugs:

I am so glad they came as I had decided not to put any decorations up this year but now I have spoken with Paul this morning and I think we are going to buy a real tree at the weekend. There is no point in hiding away, Christmas is not going to go away no matter how much I want to avoid it!!

How are you doing?

Hi ladies,

Love u tash x

No news from me, 8 sleeps till nxt scan! its going so quick atm! 7wks already (going by ov in my mind).

Work is fine, off for 5 days again now b4 I start on 4 10hr night shifts followed by 3 8hr night shifts! (just off for 1 day between the 1st 2! so will b working 54hrs in 6 consecutive days.... :sleep: lol scan in the middle of those tho :)

Sj/leigh - when r ur nxt scans? this weekend for u sj? do u 2 have ur 12 wk scan appointments yet?

Xxx

Its fine to take it off hun :flower:

Ok hun just didn't want to do it without asking first hun. I hated when I had to leave my bump buddy thread when I was pg with Jessica :cry: and didn't want to upset you. Hope you are doing ok as can be sweetie.

Holidays were great but back to earth with a big bang. It is cold, I am tired and I have morning sickness. I am also resenting being pregnant today which is crazy as I adore my rainbow already. I just miss it's sister :(

I got the baubles today Leigh - they are totally gorgeous - thanks so much :hugs:

I am so glad they came as I had decided not to put any decorations up this year but now I have spoken with Paul this morning and I think we are going to buy a real tree at the weekend. There is no point in hiding away, Christmas is not going to go away no matter how much I want to avoid it!!

How are you doing?

Glad you had a lovely holiday hun but its horrible when you come back down with a bump. Sorry to hear you are suffering from the sickness hope it passes soon for you.

So pleased you like your baubles hun and thats great you are getting a tree too I know how hard Christmas must be for you without your angel Evelyn I know I find christmas difficult as my first angel would have been due the 23rd and be 3 this year :( and I also got my bfp with Jessica towards the end of the month so I always struggle but I try and enjoy it for the kids sake.

I'm not doing too bad thanks sickness is still quite bad usually in the mornings then from about 7pm til about 10pm I feel ok and it hits again as soon as I feel tired. Had a miserable few days r.e my best friend and the horrible things she said to me but today am feeling alot more positive. What she wrote was so negative and I've still not been able to get excited over pickle because I can't let myself get to close so after reading what she wrote made me think maybe shes right maybe i will lose this baby too and be selfish for putting my girls though that pain. Today though I'm feeling alot brighter and after a lovely friend announced she was pregnant and due the day after me its given me that positivity back and now I know pickle is meant to be as there are so many of my friends pregnant and due around the time as me. I feel for the first time since getting my bfp I can feel excited and that this baby will be in my arms come July. Just got to get through the next couple of weeks now and hope pickle still has a heartbeat. Then be stressing til reach 19 weeks and can start to relax.

Hi ladies,

Love u tash x

No news from me, 8 sleeps till nxt scan! its going so quick atm! 7wks already (going by ov in my mind).

Work is fine, off for 5 days again now b4 I start on 4 10hr night shifts followed by 3 8hr night shifts! (just off for 1 day between the 1st 2! so will b working 54hrs in 6 consecutive days.... :sleep: lol scan in the middle of those tho :)

Sj/leigh - when r ur nxt scans? this weekend for u sj? do u 2 have ur 12 wk scan appointments yet?

Xxx

Hope you enjoy your 5 days off hun. Hats off to you working all those long shifts god knows how you find the energy to do 10 hours.

Not sure when my next scan will be :( I've only just got my booking in appointment through for the end of the month when i'll be over 9 weeks so won't be able to ask m/w to refer me to a consultant til then unless I ring them direct and hope they take pity on me. Was hoping to have a scan at the 8/9 week mark as thats when I lost my first 2 angels. Half tempted to tell a white lie to my doctor to get a scan but would that be naughty of me to do so. I hate lying but I haven't a clue what sort of care if any i'll get this pregnancy and with xmas coming up can't afford to go private. I even messaged our local sands befriender (who happens to be my friends mother in law) to see if she could give me advise on what sort of care I'd get after having Lewis but shes not replied to it :hissy:

Anyways sorry for rattling on ladies felt good to get it all down. x

Its crazy how care is so different for everyone. I have next weeks scan, have 12wk scan on 9th jan and 16wk mw app on 3rd Feb! Love having appointments booked so i know whats going on!

God knows how i will cope with the 10hr shifts, first one finishes at 7am! Then 3 at 6 and 3 at 4 which isnt too bad!

Xxx

I can't believe how awful your friend has been Leigh but there seems to be a common theme as when I called my friend (bridesmaid at my wedding) to tell her, she told me not to get my hopes up! I am sorry Christmas is tough for you too. It must be hard when you have other children so can't lock yourself away. I always thought that about grieving, in a way we were lucky as we could take the time to grieve and to dedicate just to Evelyn and wallow in self pity lol.

You are right about this christmas though, it is Evelyn's first christmas and I should celebrate it for her. Paul bought me a christmas picture frame so I can put Evelyn in it when we go to parents over the break. i am so lucky to have him :)

My next scan is tomorrow aaaaarrrgggghhhh - been avoiding thinking about it to keep stress levels down. It is a private one tomorrow.

After initially being impressed with the NHS I am now getting a bit worried about my appointments as I had my booking at 5 weeks, I also spoke with the consultant's secretary who confirmed I would have an appointment on 28th but I have heard nothing at all since and we are now nearly 4 weeks on. I think I will chase them next week as I was expecting a letter to confirm the time of the appointment and also my scan date. I am also worried as i read my consultants letter and she recommended that swabs be taken at booking for BV but this wasn't done. I am pretty sure I don't have it but I would rather be safe than sorry!!

Jo - those shifts sound a nightmare, I think you will need matchsticks if you feel anything like me (I am shattered all of the time!)

I have asked Amanda to join us as I said (Emily's mum) - not sure if she will, she is really lovely and due at around the same time as us all.

I am off out for a mulled wine evening tonight, I guess I will be sticking to the orange juices again... The joys of being pregnant at Christmas - not that I'd change it :)

Hope ur had a lovely evening Sj.

thinking of u so much for ur scan today. can't wait to hear how perfect baby is :)

went to sands lights of love last night, it was very special. I miss my little boy :-(

hope ur ok leigh x

xxx

Sadly, as you already know, my baby has joined his or her sister in heaven. :cry:

:'(

I'm so sorry Sarah :( I so wish this wasn't happening to you. Thinking of you so much tomorrow I hope it goes as ok as it can be and shall be holding your hand virtually.

Love Leigh. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->