even identical in scan??

Discussion in 'Twins, Triplets & Multiples' started by ni2ki, Jan 31, 2011.

1. ni2ki

ni2ki 3yr old and twin girls

the woman couldnt believe the profile shots she got of my identical girls today, theyre 18weeks and 5 days, weighing 300g each and measuring up perfectly, growing at the same rate as a singleton, she even called in some others to see as they were so clear today, apart from one of the girls has her sisters bottom in her face, was so funny to see, she was hitting her bottom!! the top is the bottom twin and the bottom is the twin on her side, the top scan pic is slightly distorted as i had to curl it down to put it with the other one. .. but you can see how they look exactly the same...

Attached Files:

2. chan8180

chan8180 Well-Known Member

ahh how lovely and so exciting! congratulations i hope the pregnancy is going well x

3. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

awww gorgeous - arent scan days just the best!!!

4. bek74

bek74 Mum of 5

Cute, I agree with Vicki, scan days are the best.

5. ni2ki

ni2ki 3yr old and twin girls

yeh i love scan days, i go in every 2 weeks and get to see them :) i love it :D xx

6. heyyady

heyyady Guest

Our girls come up identical during scans as well, down to both sucking their thumbs! Makes this "I'm having identical twins" thing even more real, don't you think??