Even if you don't WANT to get pregnant right now..

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Even if you don't want to get pregnant right now, and have good reasons for waiting..

Doesn't it kill you looking at peoples' BFP's? :blush:

I am in no way ready to be pregnant again and this is completely the wrong time for me to start TTC.. but when I see other pregnant people I sort of do wish I was pregnant again so, so badly! :shy:

Yes, I know exactly what you mean! We won't be TTC our next baby until sometime later next year, but I still sooooo badly wish it was me announcing a :BFP: !

umm yes :blush:
i don't want a baby for quite some time though.. a long time actually :rofl:

how could it not make you jealous??

it's like, oh, she's pregnant. I am not supposed to get pregnant right now. she's experiencing it alllll

Nope, lol, I am very happy to have a pregnant free summer!

Yes!!!! I want another baby so bad when I see all the BFP's and newborns...but I know right now I couldn't handle another, we are thinking when hayden is 3-5yrs old

Nope, lol, I am very happy to have a pregnant free summer!

:rofl:

I am going to figure out when NOT to try so that I don't have to be more than like 3 months pregnant for July or August :mrgreen:

I'd go crazy!! I was mega preggo in the winter this year and still sweating like a pig; I didn't wear a winter coat the whole winter!! Just a wind breaker :rofl:

Last summer it was disgustingly hot and I just sat around as nude as possible :rofl:

BTW holy post count Tasha haha

Yup - I want a BFP!!! Mainly as I don't really want to wait until January but DH wants to. Mind you, I agree that with the heat I'm quite glad I won't have to suffer morning sickness etc in it.

K x

its not so much the pregnancy i would like as i hated my pregnancy but i would love another baby although im not ready for one yet it that makes sense

Lou
xxx

when i see all the :bfp: all the excitement rushes back and i think, god that would be amazing if it was us, then i remember all the reasons why we are wtt and i think, sooooooo not ready yet! xx

when i see all the :bfp: all the excitement rushes back and i think, god that would be amazing if it was us, then i remember all the reasons why we are wtt and i think, sooooooo not ready yet! xx

I kinda think along the same lines. Sometimes my mind runs away and thinks i want to start trying sooner (for our first, dont have a baby yet) but then i stop and think and why we are waiting. oh well, 1 year and 1 day to go! lol x

Yep, tortures me :(

But I know the reasons why we're not trying right now, so I just have to be happy with that!

Every time I think I might be pregnant I have a mini party in my head, but then I think "Oh... but andrew...shit" but then it turns out I'm not so I'm quite happy... I can't win lol!

Im happy not to have a bfp! Even though Im waiting Im perfectly happy to be waiting!

Yes!! I know what you mean. And when my friends/ppl at work announce their pregnancies I'm so excited and happy for them but a little bit of me is like 'oh i wish that was me'!

I was mega preggo in the winter this year and still sweating like a pig; I didn't wear a winter coat the whole winter!! Just a wind breaker

Yes i totally want to be pregnant again, i miss my bump, not ready yet. I was pregnant over the winter and it was ace... over here in BC was pretty cold too not as cold as Ont but cold for here. I was hot all winter it was great, cant imagine being so pg in summer time what a nightmare.

I think steve is more broody than me at the min!!! Im starting to have second thoughts and doubts but hes pushing it for us to have one asap..... hmmmm.... :(

Yesyesyes!! Even after all the trauma i suffered i want another one now!!
But im not allowed boooo :( got to wait at least a year!

To be honest I am ok with it - I get really excited when people get pregnant as it just makes me think of the day when I will get my :bfp: and I hope people will be excited for me :) xx

I love reading the BFP especially when its someone who was ttc when I was!

Although....deep down I wish it was mine.

Soon hopefully.

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"