Evening Chat

Ah, i was up for chatting but you're no longer online :(

I will/would/can! Would be nice to get to know you girls

Hello,

Well I am TwinkleToes, I was brought here by Sparkle baby to offer her cyber support!

I'm not ttc but I am hooked to this sight! I suppose you could say it's showing me what to look out for when I do....Saying that I came off my pill nearly 6 weeks ago and still waiting for AF...

How about you? xxxx :hugs:

Hey girls! I'll chat as well! Although none of us are online at the same time but that's okay. I'm 22, live in Virginia. Married for over four years. My DH is in the navy so we had a time window to get pregnant where we knew he would be around for the birth. I got pregnant with perfect timing for that window and than mc'ed at 9 weeks. Now I'm playing the waiting game until I feel ready to try again. But this time around I don't mind it as much if DH is gone for the birth because that isn't what's important anymore. Healthy baby beats having hubby around to see it born. Although both would be nice. :blush:

Hey girls! I'll chat as well! Although none of us are online at the same time but that's okay. I'm 22, live in Virginia. Married for over four years. My DH is in the navy so we had a time window to get pregnant where we knew he would be around for the birth. I got pregnant with perfect timing for that window and than mc'ed at 9 weeks. Now I'm playing the waiting game until I feel ready to try again. But this time around I don't mind it as much if DH is gone for the birth because that isn't what's important anymore. Healthy baby beats having hubby around to see it born. Although both would be nice. :blush:

AW babe sending you a big :hug:

Altough I myself haven't mc'ed it has happened to both my Mother and Sister in Law! My Mum did however go on to have my youngest brother who is now 8 and my sister in law is due in November this year!

You know when the time is right to try again, and I wish you the best of luck when you do! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun!! For now I'm trying to just enjoy life for the time that I don't have babies. DH and I are leaving off for a cruise to the Bahamas on Monday:happydance: I figure once we have babies we won't be able to make plans quite as easily for vacations.

Heya - sorry to hear your m/c news - glad you're sounding practical about it xxx

Have a fab trip - Sounds funny that your man is in the navy and your holiday is a cruise!
SOz - just jealous - I haven't had any time off for 2 years!
Good luck with it - will you be making babies while you're away?!

Heya - sorry to hear your m/c news - glad you're sounding practical about it xxx

Have a fab trip - Sounds funny that your man is in the navy and your holiday is a cruise!
SOz - just jealous - I haven't had any time off for 2 years!
Good luck with it - will you be making babies while you're away?!

:rofl: Yeah I had to talk DH into it. But right now he's on shore command so he hasn't been on a boat in a few years anyways. :rofl: I don't think we'll be trying to make babies though. I keep going back and forth on the idea but I'm just scared of losing another. So for now I'm going to enjoy being able to drink while I still can! :muaha:

Lucky!!!!!!

I am relocating at the moment so I have to get settled in my new job and OH and I want to get buy a house first! It's going to be a long old wait but well worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->