evening sickness anyone?

not_so_easy

Reaction score
Anyone's nausea go up towards the end of the day? I had morning sickness for a bit with my son and it didn't start first thing in the morning but definitely didn't start this late...anyone else?

It's all day for me, anytime I have too big a break between meals, which can happen often between lunch and dinner. I have to keep snacking constantly to keep it at bay.

So sorry to hear that...at least I get the mornings off. I felt nauseous at around 3, I ate a snack at 4, ate dinner around 7 and by 8:30 I was nauseous. So weird. No bedtime (in London) n it's just been getting worse..

With my first pregnancy I would wake up not feeling that great, and it would get progressively worse throughout the day.

Mine is all day sickness. Hubby and I just tried to have sex and I had to run to throw up TWICE. Ugh. Gonna be a long 9 months

I had that when I was pregnant with my son

Mine started as an evening sickness but has since quickly developed into an all day sickness, or more like whenever I stop eating sickness. I'm gonna put on so much weight at this rate.:(

I also have all day sickness, its been awful! But I do notice my peaks early morning and then late evening again! :nope:

I traveling this week for work and I am 5 hrs ahead here. Wonder if when I got back it wil creep it's way into mornings.

Me!!! Sitting here COMPLETELY sick right now. It's only at night. And it's bc I wait to long btw lunch and dinner. And then when I eat dinner I get sick. All the way until I sleep. It's bad. Want to throw up all over :( I'm 8+2 so still aways to go :(

I wish that eating would make me feel better but sometimes it actually makes me feel worse. To top everything is off...i now hv a cold so I am super miserable. Hope the bean can weather the storm okay. My body and the baby r fighting for attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->