evening sickness

LuxiMummy

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am 9 weeks along and since this week I feel sooo sick but only in the evening not morning.
Yesterday we were invited and after dinner (which I only managed to eat half of) I had to puke it right back out as soon as we got home (front yard I didn't even manage to get into the house).

Anyone else who's going through the same thing?

I haven't hit the vomit stage yet but the nausea the past few days is so bad. I'm fine till I eat then once I do I feel like I wanna to throw it all back up. And I'm constantly hungry so it feels like a vicious cycle lol

I'm out the other side now but I had horrible evening sickness, it is horrible!! My Hubby took me out for an anniversary dinner to my favorite restaurant and I threw it all up on the drive home! I had to get hubby to pull over.

Just wanted to say I feel your pain! I hope you feel better soon. X

I have been feeling sick at differ stages of day and night. Couldn't eat half my dinner tonight. Was sick yesterday in the car twice. Each time I feel it I know my wee care bear is there and doing good.

Me too. I'm feeling very nauseated all day long, especially in the evening. I am throwing up in the morning too. The second my eyes open I have to reach for my bucket. It's horrible, but no where near as bad as it was with my first.

yes I suppose it is a good sign but oh dear I just feel hungry and neauseous non stop and in the evening I am just miserable...
but well at least I know the little one is manifesting him or herself ;)

As I am so early I am not sure if I will get worse Or stay as I am. WWould love ideas how to pass this stage ... dvd night all cosy will start me off lol

I get nauseous at night when I'm tired, going to bed usually takes it away, maybe it's our bodies saying take a break :sleep:

I'm getting hit morning and night around dinner time. I'm not popping zofran when it starts getting bad as I don't keep anything down. I try to eat something with protien around 4pm incase nausea ruins dinner. I just made some turkey soup from scratch and ate almost a whole pot of brother and egg noodles. Wonderful and rare occasion :)

Oh gosh I understand - morning & breakfast are FINE for me...lunch time is the WORST...and my co workers must think I'm insane b/c we get the fabulous lunches here every day and I can't stand them - I've taken to ordering wonton soup daily...

Mid afternoon for me...well, it had been, it started early on. I'm 5+4 so I'm hoping the fact that it hasn't been so bad the last couple days isn't a bad sign, that it's just too early and the few days of nausea was a fluke. Evenings in my last pregnancy were the worst though!

I figured out that I need something to eat at 6 pm pretty much sharp! If not I will be nauseous all evening and won't be able to hold dinner later on but if I eat something at 6 then I can have normal dinner around 8ish and be more or less fine.
It's a bit weird though because I get hunger attacks from one minute to the next and no idea if I then manage to eat a lot or just a tiny bit... really annoying for my lovely husband who is cooking dinner and who never know how much to do now as I am so 'unreliable' :blush:

I'm only 4+3 and I'm off my food but when I eat I'm fine,thot don't fancy anything
3 oclick in the afternoon ish I've noticed I feel sickly tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->