eventful night then spent morning up A&E :(

chrissy5

Reaction score
well last night i had stomach cramps, the kind u get when u gonna have a dodgy tummy so went to the loo, sat on toilet and promptly passed out. woke up with a swolln face and blood on the floor, I felt fine but exhausted and my lil girl (4) was inconsolable cos she thought i was going away and never coming back so i just went to bed.
This morning i got up and my mate took me to a&e, i have a 2inch cut on top of my head and a cut by my eye, I have an eye a boxer would be proud of and every inch of my body aches. baby is fine, we heard the heartbeat which is a relief!!!

That sounds horrible! I'm glad the baby is fine. Did they check iron levels? I have heard that being anemic can cause you to pass out.

Hope you feel better! :)

oh no! Do they know why you passed out??

Hope u are feeling better - take it easy for next few days hun!

Hope the bruises heal quickly x

iron leels are fine, blood pressure is low tho which they say caused it. feel like i've been hit by a train x

Thats awful! Hope you are feeling ok now? did they not give you any indication as to what it could have been? x

bless you

that must of been so scary. i live on my own and have been having fainting episodes recently and i am scared tht if it happens no one will find me, also my family live 6 hours away

thnkgod baby is ok

Thanks girls it was caused by low blood pressure. very scary time and also very sore now. I've been told to do nothing for 5 days and to drink plenty of fluid so thats what I'm doing. It is har with 5 other kiddlies running around but my hubby isnt doing too bad a job. I'm taking paracetamol for the aches but surprisingly my head isnt sore xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->