Everyone 3dpo-o-day welcome

i caved and tested today- bfn of course.. way to early at 7 dpo but i couldn't help myself! lol

Bug - I tested today at 7dpo myself and I swear I saw a squinter irl. Now it's just a waiting game. I kinda love evenings, when my nausea finally diminishes a little and I can go to bed. Waiting to test goes better when you're sleeping. lol

Macy - Lauren got her :bfp: the first for this thread!! YAYAYAYAY!!!

Louisa - It's currently 9pm where I am. And my bb's are sore down the sides and generally tingle-y and I really can't stand to have my nips touched, though they don't hurt per say, and they're itchy!

I will be testing at 7am my time and uploading whenever I get up for good. lol Wanna hear something crazy? I just had an interesting bedtime snack: a bid sour dill pickle and a candy cane washed down with a whole water bottle. If I'm not preggers, then there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with my stomach. rotfl

Don't get too excited yet ladies, did 2 more ic's this morning and they aren't looking great :( definitely buying a frer today and using that tomorrow because I want to know!! I'll post today's ones once they dried but I can't see much!! But maybe if it was a bfp it wouldn't be darker anyway.. I'll keep u posted xx

Well there is a line again, still very very faint so am definitely buying expensive tests!

What do you think? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 15
Bit more noticeable
8,9&10dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 18
And this, taken this morning x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 18
This morning is way more noticeable!!!!! Can't wait to see a frer!!

I think I can only see a small shadow of a line on this mornings test but the ones from yesterday are very noticeable even though faint so a positive is a positive right?! :D

I hope a positive is a positive! Will be buying more tests after work today!
Today's looked about the same as yesterday irl but I expected that as Hcg only doubles every few days!

Lower Back and boobs hurt bad today :-(

God I'm praying this is it!!
Xx

Oh god- same! Lower back is achey and my boobs don't even go there, beginning to get me down! Honestly :( they are so painful, everything about them hurts now where's as it was just nipples for a week, it's now the sides too! could honestly scream lol. Tested bfn today though so I'm a bit deflated as always but it's so early still! X x

Hey ladies, did my frer and I'm deffo pregnant!! So excited take a look xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations Lauren <3 really happy for you! Hope I'm joining you within the next few days. Xx

I'm gonna join in on this thread if that's ok?! Congrats Lauren!!! :happydance: Querida I likely O'd right around the 15th or so and without using any OPKs, temps or anything I can only confidently state that I'm CD21 today. Prolly a lil off from everyone else. Based on past months, I could currently be anywhere from 5-8DPO. My LP has consistently been 12 days which means :af: could arrive as early as next Wednesday or as late as next Saturday.

WE HAVE OUR VERY FIRST POSITIVE ON THIS THREAD!!! CONGRADULATIONS LAUREN!! FX FOR A STICKY BEAN AND A H&H 9 MONTHS!!!

Mammabunny - welcome!! GL darlin!

AFM definite (to me at least) squinter on a blue dye that appeared within the time frame and never faded. I thought today was 8dpo but someone more experienced in BBT charts says I'm probably only on 1-2DPO now! Well, we dtd JIC a little bit ago, and I laid on my side for a good 20 minutes before getting up. I had weird indescribable twinges in my cervix/uterus today.. And I'm broken out for no apparent reason.. Here's hoping anyways.

Thank you ladies, can't really believe it!

I know it sounds stupid, but what next? Make an appt with doc and.. thats it?

I bought some pregnacare vitamins today, fx fx fx this is a lovely sticky bean that stays with me!!

Hope to see you ladies join me soon!

My symptoms weren't even that strong!

I just had sore bbs (unusual for me) cramps and backache (similar to af - usual) and fatigue.

xxxx

Yes, start taking your vits t away and call a dr for an apt (AFTER you get some recommendations) and get in right away for your new patient apt so you don't wait to long for your first prenatal apt. Also, I recommend taking the vits at night before bed, JIC they make you nauseous like the do me. Then you get what you need without the uncomfortable side effects. :) So happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->