Everyone 3dpo-o-day welcome

Aw Louisa! I'm soo sorry to hear that!! I really thought this was your lucky cycle! :hugs:
I had a bfn today at what I thought was 10dpo. Nausea is almost gone but other symptoms are stronger. Temp stayed where it was yest. At least it didn't go down.

Looks like my temps are headed on their way down. AF should be here in a few days.

Oh no cutie.. So deflating isn't it? :(
I honestly thought this was my month too! I've had every symptom under the sun and I won't be SS ever again, worst idea ever! I had pink tinged toilet paper once last night at 7pm then nothing after that/throughout the night, I had a few cramps this morning but barely noticeable and now they've come to a complete stop with no more blood :shrug: I'm not trying to deny that this is AF but this isn't like a normal cycle of mine where I'm heavy from the get go.. So strange

Definitely deflating. I had no symptoms except sore boobs but my temps were textbook for a BFP. Hoping your odd af leads to a nice surprise!

I hope so because my first AF day normally is agony! I've got no cramps at all right now just feel super tired for no reason (major period side affect lol). What will be will be, right :) All the very best for you next cycle sweet xx

Louisa - some women have light periods while pregnant right? So doesn't that mean they would get lower temps and af symptoms even thought they are pregnant?

Dani - please upload the pic of today's test here; I Know I saw something and you'll get a few more pairs of eyes to help you squint.

AFM after my temp dropped a tenth of a degree yest it rose that same tenth back up today, but no farther, so I didn't test today. I will wait and hope my temp rises more tomorrow.

I really don't know que, although I know light bleeding is normal in early pregnancy and I haven't had any blood since this morning and no cramps either. I don't even have a tampon in or anything, I haven't needed it as of yet. I bet now I've written this it will come flowing out of me lol

Loola, I feel the same. I go out and buy tests and then my temp drops! Do that a day early and save me some cash please.

Que, it's so hard to tell by your temps :( I still don't see a clear shift to post O yet.

Loola I agree SS is terrible! It's such a letdown when you think you have all these promising symptoms... then get hit with the :witch: You should read my thread describing my entire last cycle where I SWORE I would get a :bfp: I had so much new, odd stuff going on throughout I was sure it was my month. So depressing :nope:

Only thing I have going on right now that's impossible to NOT notice is sore ta-tas. That happened last cycle as well. Gotta be sure to pack some "supplies" in my purse this eve since I expect the :witch: to visit as early as Wednesday.

Nearly 7pm and cramps are starting back up again but it's more like a small tickling feeling, it's barely noticeable. I went to pee and there was dark pinky red blood on the tissue so it must have been there all day but wasn't enough to make it drip out of me if that makes sense lol. I don't have any experience with IB as I didn't have any last time around but I think I'll class this as AF.

:witch:

Hold tight ladies, FX for you all x

Loola- FX that it's IB. I was hoping you'd get a bfp this month!!
GL !

I think it's probably too late for that hun! I was so sure of myself this month, serves me right really doesn't it lol! :( xx

I too was sure. Maybe next month we should shoot for total disappointment?

Cutieq that's what I do now! I don't recall ever caring about anything when I was casually TTC my two children and the only indication I had of possible pregnancy was a missed period. Happened immediately both times so I think the fact that I'm all wrapped up in BBT, OPK, ovulation, periods, cycles, symptoms and blah blah blah is making it that much worse! I must've been bad bc even my partner has been using pregnancy forum lingo :haha: It's pretty sad this man knows what bfp, ttc, o, bfn, opk, lp and hpt mean. Plus he could tell you all about my cycles, what day I'm on and such.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Unfortunately that's why I don't bother to get my hopes up anymore

I have had mid cycle spotting in the previous months which I anxiously thought could be IB. This month I haven't had a speck of anything. I've been off the BC pill for nearly 6 solid months now. At 31, I hope my eggies or tubes aren't rotten?! :shrug:

Cutieq I notice you have been increasing your water intake, as well as taking EPO and VitB. Has this helped with CM? I haven't noticed EWCM around O time and have considered taking supplements as well as forcing myself to drink more water.

:witch: got me yesterday as well. Boo. Looking into ways to lengthen my luteal phase now as it seems like it's <10 days. DH currently doesnt want to ttc anymore. Im hoping he will change his mind. Good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->