Everyone 3dpo-o-day welcome

Querida87

TTC my #3 his #1
Reaction score
HERE IT IS!! FOR ALL MY LOVELYE FRIENDS WHO ARE ONLY 3DPO OR LESS, WELCOME!!

We are TWW buddies and this is our thread!! Today is my O day and my very first post mirena cycle!! Who's in? how long have you been TTC? what CD/DPO are you?? Join the fun!!!

hey hun!!! 1dpo for me :)

TTC #2 for a year now.. 2 losses... just been referred for fertility testing as since the last MC my cycles have been all over the place (19-25 days.. spotting 4 days before AF). Usually get a pos opk on cd 11 or 12 but this time it was cd 16.

:hi: 1DPO for me. TTC 16 cycles after Depo Provera. 3 losses at 4 weeks. 1st cycle on Progesterone and praying for a rainbow.

Excited to wait with you ladies!

3dpo over here :)

Had a MMC in summer 2012 and now hoping for our Christmas bfp! Due to test in 10 days👍 :)

3dpo for me too!
Not sure when I'll test yet, I'll just see how long I can wait!
Not sure when af is due as this is my first cycle off the pill but I had positive opk Monday and ff temps confirmed ovulation! Dtd Sunday and Monday so hope that gives us a good chance!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up though cos I know I'll be dissapointed if bfn :(

Xx

I'm beginning to symptom spot and I'm only 3dpo! :( I don't want to SS but I can't help it. I've got so much milky/lotion CM and so so so bloated!

I don't know when I'll test either, the TWW is dragging so much already. Technically it's only 10 days to wait

looking forward to all the bfps!

haha- just tried out on of those TTC Journey Tickers... when it is all calculated out like that I really need to curb my POAS hobby.... its not pretty!

Welcome everyone!! So glad you joined me!! Bing was just telling me that if my temp dipped yesterday and rose today, I'm probably at 1DPO. So I guess I'll do my very best not to poas until Wednesday at the very earliest. I shouldn't have trouble symptom spotting since I was convinced by symptoms that I was pregnant for the last 6 weeks when I actually wasn't. lol. Let the party begin!! COME ON BFP's!!!

Loola - I think this is a first convo. Pleased to meet you; I'm Brianna, but many call me QUE on here. :)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm here :wave: this is cycle #12 for me...if this isnt the magic one we will hit that one year mark Ive been dreading. CD 19/2dpo (estimate based on opks, I dont temp). Good luck everyone! :af: I am testing on 11/23, the day before AF is usually due.

Welcome Macy and Lauren!!

It's 12:44 on 11-15 and 2DPO for me. For those who don't know, I had a hysteroscopy on Wednesday to remove a slightly embedded 6 year old mirena implant, and that was also my ovulation day, first one post-mirena. The bleeding has gone down to only a little pink/orange when wiping. Unfortunately for me, I've had horrible (sorry tmi) diarrhea since awakening from the anesthesia. We dtd on Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday. Hopefully I caught the eggie and my uterus will be ready to help it stick come implant day!! FX for us all!!

Tell me, who will cave and test early, who is the worst symptom spotter, and who is chart obsessive?? lol

I'm 6dpo today but I've popped over to stalk you all!! Good luck ladies!!!x

Hi there
I am also 4dpo.. been trying since feb..
X1 miscarriage June 6.5 weeks
x1 miscarriage August 5 weeks..
since my miscarriages it has taken 4 months to get a spot free cycle. I used to (pre miscarriages) have 25-26 day cycles.... but since mc I have been having 27-30 day cycles. . I got a postive opk on day 11 this cycle.. have given up my odd glass of wine and also down to one cup of coffee a day, I am also drinking fertility tea x3 per day.
Hoping something my way soon!
Oh btw me and my husband already have a 2.5 year old ( who took one month to conceive :))

I only have two tests this cycle and Im going to try and wait as long as I can to test! I will symptom spot like a crazy person though!

Is anybody noticing a milky white lotion type CM? No lumps or odour to it. I am which is unusual for me.. Curious! :)

Loola, my cm always turns creamy white after I ovulate. It's actually pretty helpful because then I know Im in the luteal phase.

Really? See mine always dries up completely until AF turns up

Glad to have you Baby.

Welcome Noel!

Loola - I had that kind of cm leading up to O-day.

Anyone knowledgeable in post-O temps? Mine dropped all the way to baseline today and leaves me not very confident about this cycle.

I am 4dpo today and have a lot of bloating in the last few hours. Didn't really have any symptoms yesterday but pleased the bloating is back today (even though my jean button is undone and uncomfortable). Had cramps on and off since ovulating but not had much of than since Thursday. I remeber the bloating from past pregnancies, so I am hopeful. I'm going to test on Wednesday, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->