everyone else's BFP's

PnutProtector

Reaction score
Normally I try to stay away from the TTC and Pregnancy forums, but with the announcements of two more pregnant friends (thank you facebook) I ventured over the fence :blush:

I suddenly found myself on the verge of tears :cry:
It seems everyone around me is PG. On top of that my FIL insists we wait at least 5 years to TTC and my mom is "not ready to be a grandmother" so soon after OH and I are married. :nope: I don't want to be told when I am ready to have a baby, but I don't want to disappoint our parents. :shrug:

OH is out of town right now and I'm really needing a hug from him. He doesn't come back till 11:50pm tonight :dohh: by the time he gets home it'll be 2am.

time needs to go by faster

I know exactly how u feel! My best friend has just announced she's pregnant, I'm really happy for her, but also very jealous as she didn't even want a baby up until about 2 months ago! :)

We have been "trying" for about 3 months or so now (NTNP) and it does seem that everyone around is pregnant!!

Luckily, we are both still able to be good sports about it and I am hoping it will stay that way as I would hate for me to feel jealous of friends over this......I can see how it could very easily happen though.

I am very much of the school of thought that "it will happen when it is supposed to" and I am happy with that- everything happens for a reason and it will be ours soon enough.

xxx

Please don't get me wrong. I am so very happy for my friends! I just want to experience it with them, not be the outcast.

Ive been actively trying for almost 4 months, it is depressing, alot of people I went through pregnancy with the first time got pregnant instantly.

my FIL insists we wait at least 5 years to TTC and my mom is "not ready to be a grandmother" so soon after OH and I are married.

I'm sure they would be over the moon if you got preggers. :thumbup:

Any chance they're trying reverse psychology on you?

my FIL insists we wait at least 5 years to TTC and my mom is "not ready to be a grandmother" so soon after OH and I are married.

I'm sure they would be over the moon if you got preggers. :thumbup:

Any chance they're trying reverse psychology on you?

that would be fabulous! but i don't think it's that. FIL is concerned about money and us having a house. But we have a huge 3 bedroom apartment at the moment, so i don't think we absolutely need a house before getting PG. And my mom goes back and forth between being ok with it and not being ok with it. :dohh:

Please don't get me wrong. I am so very happy for my friends! I just want to experience it with them, not be the outcast.

Oh no hun, I didn't think you weren't, I know exactly what you mean :hugs:

xxx

Oh Pnut, I know what you mean hunni and I an sending you loads of :hugs:

You know where I am if you want to chat xxxxxx

i know its hard hunni, and know exactly how you feel.
Your time will come, and that ticker will be getting less and less.
Dont let anyone else tell you when to TTC its up to you and OH
xx

It is hard sometimes, but I actually venture over there all the time as I just think that one day it will be me. Most of the time i am happy with that, but I must admit, on holiday, there were babies EVERYWHERE and I was a bit jealous!!! x

It seems like every one of my friends is pregnant! I know how you feel!

thanks everyone! I really needed to be reassured that I'm not the only one who feels this way. It's just hard when it all comes at you at once.

Aw i know what you mean, i know alot of people who are pregnant too :hugs:

We have large families so there always seems to be someone who is pregnant! I just hope that the next person is me (going to start TTC in October)! My mum was insistant she didn't want to be a grandmother either, but now she is just as excited about it all as I am lol.

We have large families so there always seems to be someone who is pregnant! I just hope that the next person is me (going to start TTC in October)! My mum was insistant she didn't want to be a grandmother either, but now she is just as excited about it all as I am lol.

i hope she'll forget about being a young grandmother when I do fall PG and just be excited

But we have a huge 3 bedroom apartment at the moment, so i don't think we absolutely need a house before getting PG.

If you have room then why need a house? I lived in a building site when I had my first :dohh: and a flat (apartment) when I had my second.

We had baby in with us for nearly the first year (both times) and in the UK lots of people have their first whilst living in a one bedroom property.

They're obviously concerned, bet they turn into mother hens the minute you get pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->