Everyone please listen to the other ladies on here...wish I had =(

hannah hazel

Reaction score
I was warned about getting pregnancy symptoms when im not pregnant, that it was due to hormones changes. Well I got my hopes realllly high that i was pregnant again and Im not ='(

Its like a kick in the teeth and I cried so much, wish Id have listened to the other ladies on here before getting my hopes up.

Heres to the start of cycle 3, not long til ovulation...wish me luck!!

Hannah Hazel
xxx

Good luck, catch your little egg and make it stick! :dust:

Good luck hun :hugs: I always get my hopes up and it sucks when Af winds up coming baby :dust: to you!

Hannah Hazel

So sorry for your loss. Hope it is some little comfort that we all know the pain you are feeling and there is always someone here willing to lend a shoulder to cry on and a word of support. I recall posting about this very feeling about a month ago and I'm copying my post on here so you know you're not alone in this, and, as you say, to help other 'newcomers' be better prepared x

....we lost our precious little one on November 21st at 12 weeks and my EDD was 4th June 2011. As I said earlier in the post my first period after m/c hit me like a bolt out of the blue as I had convinced myself that I would be pregnant. Yesterday I just got my my 3rd period and it knocked me backwards almost as much as the first; not with the same shock and raw pain, but plunging me in to a pit of despair and tears with a more blunt kind of pain. The fact that I have been unsuccessful for another month is so difficult to bear and just seeing the bleeding brings back all the pain of the m/c (sorry if tmi), giving your period an even greater significance than it can ever have for those who haven't experienced m/c. I am also struggling because (this was my 3rd m/c) after my 2nd m/c I was pregnant 6 weeks later and now have a 2 year old son, I had foolishly assumed that the same would happen this time around......

Hope this helps. The pain does lessen, the disappointment is still there and it is still hard to bear but it is not all-consuming (or raw as i described it above) as in the first month after m/c if, like me, you had been convinced you'd be pregnant.

Thinking of you and praying you graduate from this forum soon xx

Its so natural to get you hopes high..so dont you worry!:thumbup: GL to you. TTC and then the 2WW has a psychological effect too...every single change in us leads to think that we are pregnant, at least I do.. :dohh:

Hope this time its our time :thumbup: Loads of :dust: to you:hugs:

Its ok to have hope each month. If we didnt have hope, we wouldnt bother trying. :hugs:

we are all going through the same thing and it is soo hard! i just wish my dh and family could understand as much as you ladies do. all i hear is "dont get your hopes up, stop thinking about it, it will happen..." blah blah blah :ignore: they dont understand how it just takes over your brain! so thankful to have all of you girls! atleast we have eachother :hugs:

Sorry to hear about that. I was in exactly the same situation my first cycle after miscarriage. I felt so stupid for convincing myself that I could be pregnant, and the next cycle despite telling myself firmly not to symptom spot I did exactly the same!!
Anyone trying to conceive is going to be optimistic and looking for signs, that you are trying to conceive after a loss just adds even more tension to the mix.
Please feel reassured that you are not the only one, and I'm sure that despite posting this I will still be symptom spotting like a fool next time I get the chance to TTC.
Good luck with the next cycle

the bloody witch rocked up late this cycle and then when she did my temp was still up so I had no real warning. I kept poas and getting bfn's but I did get a feint line and on frer that I posted on here and everyone could see it too. But nup she rocked on up and after FF played with my cross hairs it looks like I may have o'd a little later and my lp was normal. grrrrrrrrrrr I was so hopeful. I creid and cried and cried.

But the opposite to hope is despair so I enter a new cycle hopeful that we will get it right this time. starting smep tonight!!!

Hugs sweetheart the above is to let you know you are not alone. I think we need to put the more fertile after stats etc out of our heads cos those success stories are very few and far between.

Thank you all sooo much ladies, its so lovely having support here.
Yes, everyone keeps telling me the same thing and your loved ones are telling you 'it'll happen one day' etc etc. Doesnt help does it.
My period came and was a really odd one..it was my second after the ectopic pregnancy. Only lasted a few days and i wasnt heavy at all...but it wasnt like usual and sorry for tmi but it was more brown n chalky than red and fluid. Reminded me of when i lost my twins ='(

Ive still got the nausea and now my nipples are sore etc...did two pregnancy tests. One was negative and one was a very faint positive. I dont know what to think! Could it be possible that i am pregnant or am i just fooling myself...again =(
xxx

I forgot to add, my doctor said i shouldnt have had pregnancy symptoms this cycle because for my first period after losing my twins i didnt get the pregnancy symptoms, so this time i shouldnt be
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"