Everything gets better

blamesydney

Reaction score
Hi! I haven't been on this site in years, but I was thinking about my teen pregnancy bnbers today and decided I would give you all an update!

I was 16 when I fell pregnant with my daughter, and her father left me the day we found out. I was mortified, I was miserable, I was terrified.

She was born April 10, 2012 at 5:10pm with zero complications. However, I suffered from a huge case of ppd and she never slept. I was up all night every night with this little baby all by myself.

Scarlet Raine Elizabeth Parker is now three years old, and she is happy and healthy. Her father keeps her three days a week and she is very close to both of us. She loves to sing and dance and play with playdough. We have an apartment, a dog, and I'm getting married to the love of my life this October. He takes care of us and loves us with all of his heart. I never imagined I would end up this happy and healthy, and here I am! :cloud9:

So pleased everything's worked out for you 💕 X

I'm so glad things are going well for you! I remember you from my first pregnancy! :wave:

awe so glad you are doing so well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->