Everything Smells

luvofamom

Reaction score
Well not everything but a lot of things. I wasn't like this heyday but today ugh. I just took a shower and my body wash making me sick. I didn't get this way until later with my other pregnancy. I'm not complaining because as long as I healthy baby that all that matters. I was just trying to keep this under wraps until I was 12 weeks and with getting sick I'm not sure how easy that will happen. :wacko:

I was like this a week or so ago - I could smell everthing!! I could smell the chocolate in my mini eggs that were sitting about 20ft away. When my husband was grating cheese in the kitchen, I could smell it really strongly from the living room :haha: nothing that's made me nauseated though thankfully and now it only happens every now and again!

Smells are really getting to me, I have a cat and his food sits away in the kitchen and never smelled before preg, it stinks now and I keep cleaning his bowls constantly so I know it's not them it's so bad. The smell of mushrooms totally repulses me and my en suits bathroom smells of pee, I have totally scrubbed the whole place 5 times and can still smell it, I have 4 air fresheners in there and still stinks, my husband says it's my imagination lol.

I have to be careful with fish, I crave it so badly and then can barely make it through a meal because I can't stand the smell:sick:

Hehe, so sorry. I've had this symptom straight away each time, and it lasts for weeks postpartum for me. I can sympathize. :(

Smells are really getting to me, I have a cat and his food sits away in the kitchen and never smelled before preg, it stinks now and I keep cleaning his bowls constantly so I know it's not them it's so bad. The smell of mushrooms totally repulses me and my en suits bathroom smells of pee, I have totally scrubbed the whole place 5 times and can still smell it, I have 4 air fresheners in there and still stinks, my husband says it's my imagination lol.

Ohhh I could swear my downstairs bathroom smelled like pee yesterday but husband said it didn't! Have washed all the towels/mats & cleaned floor but could still smell it! Glad it's not just me!
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->