Eve's Christmas Lists / Journal 2024

Eve

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

It's been ages! I was thinking of Christmas and remembered this old forum, which I'm happy to see, is still active!

My DS is now 22 and my DD is now 14 (15 over the holidays!)

My DS has his own apartment in town, but he will likely be out overnight for a night or two over Christmas, but I also plan to help him decorate his place too. It's super tiny so a small thin pencil tree is all that will likely fit.
He still loves his Xbox games, so we will likely get him an xbox gift card, a new wireless headset, some clothes, apartment stuff he may need, and some door dash cards because what 22 year old single guy likes to cook? :haha:

My DD loves to read, so books are a for sure thing on her list, makeup, clothes, skincare stuff/hair stuff and some new bedding for her room are the main focus for her, besides the airpods she really really wants.

My parents are pretty easy (well my dad is for sure)

Mom- unsure

Dad- new stephen king book, something related to montreal canadiens (hockey), some chocolates

Brother- I never truly know with him lol

SIL- Something to do with chickens, they both have chickens and love them like children

Aunt H- cherry chocolates, baking stuff, anything purple colored christmas decor

Uncle- he is in a nursing home and can't have much in his room due to space, so I'm really not sure what to do for him yet. Maybe do a basket of homemade goodies!

Extended family - I really want to do baking for everyone I can. so far the goodie list isn ---->

Chocolate rice krispie PB balls
Cherry chocolates
Sugar cookies
shortbread bites
gingerbread cookies/men/women/people

What other cookie/baking ideas would you all suggest?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"