Eve's Christmas Lists!

Eve

Reaction score
Okay, here it goes. I have a few things on my list for Kayleigh and well... one for Jacob lol

Kayleigh

Playdoh burger BBQ set- $11.87
Playdoh pizza party set- $9.87
Playdoh sweet shoppe cookie creations- $9.87
Playdoh playful pies play set- $5.87
Playdoh confetti compound collection- $4.87
Playdoh 60th anniversary set- $24.96
Evening Glamour Ward barbie & dresses- $15
Barbie potty training puppy- $15
Minecraft collectible figures- $11.97
Minecraft collectible figures- $11.97
Dan TDM Book- $16.49
Minecraft Christmas Book (herobrine saves Christmas)- $3.99
Minecraft The Crafters Club- $4.99

Total - $146.72

Kayleigh has also asked for clothes, so I plan to spend around $100.00 on some new clothing items for her.

Jacob

Elgato HD Game Capture- $178.00
Playstation Network Money card- $20.00
Second Hand Laptop (depending on prices)- $100 or so.

My budget is around $300.00 per child.

Mark- He wants a vape ($150.00 or so if I can afford it lol)

I already have my new treadmill, so there's my Christmas gift bought ;)

Everyone else is going to get some baked goods, and a salt dough ornament from Kayleigh and a photo of the kids in a frame :) If I can swing a little more financially, I will but that's not looking very likely.

My DD has some of those Playdoh sets and loves them so hopefully your DD will too.

Thanks!

I feel bad that J will only have a few gifts but we just don't have the money to spend more than $300 and he wants bigger items.

They're expensive gifts though so it works out the same. He'll love them! :)

He's old enough to understand that boys gifts cost much more. I'm sure he will be happy with that he does have

For sure, he already said if he only gets the elgato game capture, he will be happy haha

Great lists Eve, i know how you feel, my son's gifts are way more expensive than my girls, so he will have less to open, but he knows the things he likes are pricey :)

Just realised my phone auto corrected 'his' to 'boys' but I'm sure you knew what I meant ha ha
The issue I've been having this year is stocking fillers for the older boys. Like the actual tiny, will fit into the stocking, type bits. I don't like to pay more than a couple of pounds for each thing. I've got chocolate and they'll get an orange and nuts as part of tradition but it's those other little bits and bobs. I think I've solved it for ds1 as I'm going to go him a phone ready for starting high school next September, so will get a phone case and screen protector to pop in with the other bits that he usually gets. I still have no idea for ds2

Just realised my phone auto corrected 'his' to 'boys' but I'm sure you knew what I meant ha ha
The issue I've been having this year is stocking fillers for the older boys. Like the actual tiny, will fit into the stocking, type bits. I don't like to pay more than a couple of pounds for each thing. I've got chocolate and they'll get an orange and nuts as part of tradition but it's those other little bits and bobs. I think I've solved it for ds1 as I'm going to go him a phone ready for starting high school next September, so will get a phone case and screen protector to pop in with the other bits that he usually gets. I still have no idea for ds2

Ugh stocking fillers lol stressful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->