Evil blue dye eval line or BFP?

Stellae

Reaction score
I'm leaning toward BFP but I don't want to get my hopes too high!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 40
I'm only 10 dpo. The test I took was a CVS first response knock-off, but blue nonetheless so I'm afraid to trust it! Getting a pink dye test after breakfast to confirm!

Oops the picture didn't post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 21
Ugh okay but now I don't know, I think it failed. I took another one of the blue dye tests at about 4 and it was basically negative, I could barely make out a line. if I hadn't tested earlier in the day and gotten the bfp I'd never believe the 4 pm test was positive too.

Yesterday I bounced on a big trampoline 4-5 times before realizing it wasn't too bright an idea, and that's got me scared. The first positive blue dye was win FMU, maybe the second one was - because I'd just peed like an hour before and it wasn't FMU, but the digi was + because it's really sensitive? I'm just hoping the hcg isn't going down because the it failed!

Here's the FRER I just took- there's a line but it's quite faint. Am I just way overthinking this???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 11
Congratulations! You are 10 DPO right? I didn't get my BFP until 12 DPO. I think I would expect it to be a bit light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->