evil dreams

lemongrass

Reaction score
So I dreamt last night that I took a FRER and instead of having 2 lines (pos) it had 4! Which apparently meant I was super-pregnant. So evil being pregnant in your dream and then waking up to being not pregnant!!!

:rofl: 4 Lines means your super pregnant- haven't heard that one before!!

:haha: Awww sweet we all get dreams like that, I dreamt that I was pregnant, took a test, the dye leaked a little and I got BFP, so being the loonatic I am, I took a test, sure enough the dye leaked and I was thinking OH MY GOD I can predict the future.. .. ... then I got a BFN!! :rofl: Such is life, it will be your day soon stay strong hun ! :hugs:

Thanks, I don't think I'm really preggo. I'm 10 DPO (had my charts all mixed up-too easy!) and while not technically off the map this month I don't feel pregnant. But how do I know what pregnant feels like? I've never been!

4 lines means super pregnant, heehee :haha:

I had a dream the night before last that I had a little boy. It was sooo real! I was changing his nappy and feeding him (and I couldnt decide between formula and breast milk), and then I was talking to my mum and OH, saying that I was up with him during the night, and my OH was like 'oh really, were you? I didn't hear him at all'. Sounds pretty accurate if you ask me! :dohh:

I totally know how you feel! I've had plenty of dreams where I'm either pregnant or just had a baby. Then I wake up and it's not real and I'm unbelievably sad! =(

The worst ones are dreams when you get a BFP, and you're still like first Trimester so not showing. The confusion THOSE cause first thing in the morning is unreal! :haha::wacko:

I was up with him during the night, and my OH was like 'oh really, were you? I didn't hear him at all'. Sounds pretty accurate if you ask me! :dohh:

oh have you met my hubby? :rofl:

I love the super pregnant! I got really vivid dreams when I was pregnant, I dreamt I went for a scan and my baby had a tail, another one I must have been being booted and I dreamt my baby had Edward scissor hands and cut his way out of my tummy!

(I think I may have watched xmen a bit to much!!!)

I've been pregnant in my dreams EVERY night for the past week and a half. It's killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->