EWCM....is it common to not get any and still O?

free_spirtd

Expecting #1!
Reaction score
I normally have about 1 day of EWCM and maybe another day or so of a bit dryer CM, this month I noticed I haven't had ANY. Is it possible I still ovulated? I am new to the CM and charting. I will start temping really soon as well. I am also on CD 11 out of a 23 day cycle (technically should have O'd about today, but didn't buy any more OPK's. The few that I did use this weekend were almost as dark, so I either O'd today, will tomorrow, or did on Saturday.

I'm just listening in for some answers. I only ovulate some months and usually I have a good amount of EWCM. This month I am recovering from a miscarriage. Everybody says if you are ever going to ovulate on your own it is after a mc but this month I had very little EWCM. My body is confused :shrug:

Absolutely, you can still ov with out EWCM. It happens to me a lot. Not every woman will see it- or a lot of it- there have been times where it was like a lot of it and other times just very little- sometimes- none at all - but I had OV confirmed through signs and symptoms and temping. Hope this helps!

Yeah, you can O without EWCM. I rarely get the EW and with an ultrasound I had showing I was about to ovulate it made me not worry about it :) Best of luck!

I never ever get any CM at all, and I ovulate (on meds but still) so yes its absolutely possible :) The only thing you should do differently is use a sperm friendly lubricant too help those swimmers get where they need to be, without the fertile CM they might not get far. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->