ewcm question

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering how long you personally get ewcm for? I've had it 6 days and no sign of ovulation. I'm not temping or anything but my body normally tells me when it's happened and I have none of the signs. I had a d&c 23 days ago after a miscarriage, I'm still getting faint positives but with the amount of ewcm I've been getting I'm hoping I ovulate soon! Thanks x

I rarely got it at all. If I did it was only for a day at the most

Did you get it the day you ovulated, day before and day after? X

I usually get it for about 3-5 days around ovulation time. Sometimes I'll notice it before O, sometimes a couple days after O and always during O.

If you're still getting positives it's not very likely you will ovulate yet. With most, HCG has to be below 5 to ovulate again

I usually get it perhaps 4-5 days leading up to the O, and on the O day it's very abundant. After O it then gets watery for a couple of days.
Saying that I'm just in the middle of my longest cycle ever (cd 37) and I've had ewcm on and off for the past three weeks.

Well I've still got ewcm after 6 days grrrr. I don't think I will ovulate as still getting faint positives on ics and my breasts aren't getting tender like they always do around ov :( just want to either o or start af so I can get back to normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->