Ewcm...starting opks??

gezimmom

Reaction score
I just recently stopped taking the mini pill. I was planning on waiting to start opks until af comes. My last period was November, and I'm having no signs of af coming. Yesterday I had ewcm!! Could this mean af is about to start? Could I be ovulating? We dtd just in case :winkwink: but who knows. Would it be worth it to randomly start opks, or does it makes more sense to wait until an actual cycle?

EWCM can be a sign of oncoming AF or a sign of ovulation about to happen. Are you feeling symptoms of AF, cramps or sore nipples or similar? It wouldn't hurt to do an opk but alo sometimes opks can go positive just before AF because sometimes a weird surge of LH comes around then too. Were it me I would take one but that's me. Do whatever you feel you need to do.

EWCM can be a sign of oncoming AF or a sign of ovulation about to happen. Are you feeling symptoms of AF, cramps or sore nipples or similar? It wouldn't hurt to do an opk but alo sometimes opks can go positive just before AF because sometimes a weird surge of LH comes around then too. Were it me I would take one but that's me. Do whatever you feel you need to do.

I amazon ordered some, so they won't be here until Tuesday! I was in no rush because I had zero cm. The ewcm took me by surprise. Today it was a little less ewcm and very watery. I don't have any af symptoms.

My opks came in! Here's today... Clearly not positive, but pretty dark considering I haven't started af yet, right?

Attachments

• 20170124_083907.jpg
    20170124_083907.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member