Ewcm...?!

Lady H

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
Seriously, I'd have been proud to see that when ttc. Why all of a sudden am I getting it? It's perfectly clear so I pretty sure it's not plug. :shrug:

I've been experiencing this recently too. How far gone are you? Apparently it can mean labour isn't far off if you are nearly due. However if you're not then it may just be one of those lovely pregnancy things! X

Weird I've been getting this on and off too! I agree with the PP: guess its one of those lovely weird things that pregnancy brings! :)

I dont know what it was ladies but I got this every time I went for a poop from about 34 weeks on... I think Its just extra mucus, im afraid I went to 41 weeks so didnt mean I was near birth..

With my last pregnancy I got jelly like substance that was perfectly clear and I had my son a few days later xx

Ooooh I hope it's a good sign, I'm 39+3 and desperately hoping to,avoid the induction I'm booked in for next week! Thanks for your replies.

I've been getting this for a couple days. I've also had my show and lost my plug but not sure if it's all related.

Ewcm here too. Like to think it's a sign but don't think it is. I've been getting it for weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->