Ewcm?

C

chmory

I am having tons and tons of ewcm. I peed earlier and like 4 globs fell out onto the toilet seat (sorry that is really gross, but whatever haha). It's cd 13 and my opk is still only halfway dark, it's nowhere near positive. What the heck. I've never had this much ewcm in my life.

Did you do anything different this month diet-wise? I would like to know as I don't get a lot of EWCM.

The only thing I did was start taking more vitamins (not really related to my fertility, just for my general health) and a couple weeks ago I stopped eating gluten just to see how it would affect me because my thyroid gets all out of whack and I thought it might help. I also lost a little weight but I wasn't overweight to begin with, so I'm not sure what is going on. Opk is still negative today :/

It's normal to get ewcm when not ovulating. Ewcm is caused from an estrogen surge which can happen even after ovulation. It doesn't always mean you're ovulating. Some women get multiple patches until they ovulate, and some can have a week of ewcm. I will sometimes ewcm a few days after my period ends, then the whole week before I ovulate. Some women get lots of ewcm and NOT ovulate. You'll get your positive soon. Lots of ewcm is a very good fertility sign :) xx

I'm using ewcm as my signs of ovulation rather than the kits to test as from what I've read that's more useful? I don't know what everyone else thinks? X

I'm using ewcm as my signs of ovulation rather than the kits to test as from what I've read that's more useful? I don't know what everyone else thinks? X

OPKs are much more accurate. Ewcm is only caused from an estrogen surge which usually happens about a week after you start your period, before/during ovulation, a week after ovulation, and right before you start your period. It can be anytime really (just had some at 5dpo), can also last for a week or so, and you can get ewcm and not ovulate. Going by CM should only be used as a guide, I would trust the OPK (even though it's not guarantee once you get a positive that you will ovulate, but most of the time you will). If you want to know for sure, charting BBT is the way to go. That's the only way to know unless you see a FS. xx

Do you know when you normally ovulate? The OPK will indicate when you are about to ovulate, but so will your CM. If it is EWCM I say get to baby dancing. The sperm can live in EWCM for several days so there is nothing wrong with getting in some BDing several days in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->