~**** Ex-Mirena Graduates!!!!!****~

Mmm I can imagine it's hard to conceal at work with feeling like that!

Crackers....I'm going to try it.....

xxxx

I'm probably the only person in work that uses it, they've also blocked my blog as well! No matter, I finish that job on Thursday anyway and I don't think I'll be able to get on it much in the day during my next job and definately not the one after that so I've been lucky!

Arrowroot biccies seem to help and yes, eating little and often for nausea. I find if my stomach gets empty I get sooooo sick it's awful and then I cannot even face food!!!!

Oooh, I have a Blueberry today! I've been stuck on sweetpea for 2 weeks because of my dates being put back!!!

OMG so sweet a blueberry hehe!

Arrowroot biccies....sound er....tasty :haha: Hahaha!

That must be what is making me so sicky - i always get it when there's no food....this morning I felt like my tummy was trying to digest itself if you know what i mean?!

:hugs:

curly I usually refer to that as "my stomach is eating it's self"! I have some vanilla wafers I'll be taking in to work today to nibble on. I'm not going anywhere near any stores for a few days since it's near the Thanksgiving holiday here. Are those the cookies that are made for babies? That's the only type of arrowroot cookies I've ever heard of.

Hmm don't know gonna have a look out - today if i couldn't nibble on anything (edible lol!!) i made sure that i had more to drink - helped to 'fill' my tummy up a bit so that weird empty 'eating itself' (hehe glad I'm not the only one) went away - It did work today.....

Arrowroot biscuits are just dry bland biscuits sold in the UK, similar to rich tea biscuits if you've heard of em?

Richtea yes love them- where'd you get the arrowroot ones from MrsPop?

Just the supermarket, Ive got them in ASDA and in Somerfield. But I imagine Rich Tea biccies will probably work just as well!

LOL i thought it would be a trip to holland&barretts! Excellent....thanks!
:flower:

Hehe! I'll have a look later!
Hope you're not feeling so sicky!

i spoke to an old friend yesterday - we haven't fallen out as such but her and another girl just aren't bothering to be in my life any more....anyway they're both 20 weeks pregnant. It was her birthday yesterday so I said happy bday etc....I felt a bit sad cause I thought....whenever we were younger (known them most my life) we'd share everything.....now I don't even want them to be at our wedding let alone tell them I have a bun!!! SO weird how it all changes.....but still....I'm a happy bunny!!

Sorry for random blah blahing....was just on my mind!

xxxxx

well i finally made it on over here, lol... glad to be a part of the ex mirena graduates! thought that darn mirena was going to screw me up worse than it did! Phew!

Huge congrats Kylarsmom, amazing news!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

A question...... Im having huge cravings for olives. Is there anything wrong with eating the ones in a jar, in brine?? I know the salt content is high, but Iv also read that you shouldn't limit the salt intake during pregnancy. Anyone know of any dangers??? Thanks girls!!xx

Hugs to all the bumps!xx

Not that I know of Hun. I haven't really had any cravings!

My mom ate LOADS AND LOADS of salt stuff when pregnant w/ me and my sis! pretty sure its fine!

That's really funny - I had a real fancy for olives today - had them on toast!
:haha:

Hi ladies!!! I was over in the other group for a short time :)

My name is Beth, I have 3 little boys already. Landon is 7, Casen 5 and Hayden 3. I had my Mirena from right after Hayden was born until July of this year, so almost 3yrs. I got pregnant on my 2nd cycle and got my BFP Oct 7th! I am currently 11wks pregnant and really hoping for a little girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->