~**** Ex-Mirena Graduates!!!!!****~

Hey guys, hope everyone is well! Sorry Ive not been around, my new job is keeping me pretty busy and exhausted!!!!!!! Good news is, the sickness stopped last week!!!!

Hi girls!

Mrs pop glad sickness has gone away...mine is up and down.....couldn't go inthe kitchen yesterday! Hope new job is enjoyable as well as busy!

i had my early scan today and saw and heard heartbeat! Unbelievable....and real at the same time!
All looking good so far!
I have a really funny little picture....little thing :haha:

Hope sickness eases off for all!

xxxx

How exciting!!! Yay!

I have my first appointment tomorrow. I'll be seven weeks. Not sure if they'll do a scan or not but I hope so! FXed!!!

Ha! I guess the 7 wks part is self explanatory because of my ticker...oops!

Oh curly that sounds gorgeous! Post the lil pic if you can! Id love a scan, we don't get one until 12weeks unless there's a problem!
Glad you feel a bit better Laura. My sickness has eased, just horrible nausea now.
Tell you what else is bugging me, nothing smells right! Even down to my other half! Its weird, I cant even give him a hug without feeling sick, it's like its not him!!!lol Poor thing is in the shower 3 times a day but it just doesn't work!! How long do these weird symptoms last???xx

Hehe your post made me laugh - i told my OH everything stinks today :haha: and that he better not come near me with any bbq sauce - for some reason it's sickening to me??!!
I have such a bloat on tonight - like a actually look pregnant so weird but feels tight and horrid....need the loooooo but nothing there tmi sorry!!

Don't have a scanner to be able to put lil pic up! So funny though this little thing in a big black hole which is my womb ha! So interesting though..doc showed me the cyst from which the egg came which is still very active with progesterone releasing etc...you could see the 'activity' in the colour orange and there was loads of it so I guess that's good! He showed me the other ovary to check i hadn't released 2 eggs and I haven't...OH was disppointed there weren't twins LOL :haha:

Hope nausea doesn't get too bad for all- for me some days are worse than others!

xxxxxxx

Omg curly I so know that symptom way too well! I just cant go!!!lmao Serously, there is so much goin in, but practically nothing coming out, Im gonna burst!! I could be 4months gone by the size of my belly!! So glad Im not on my own lol, its not the kinda thing you just drop into a conversation is it!!!haha
Oh it must have been so comforting to see that everything is ok in there! Its such a lil miracle isn't it. Im looking forward to hearing the heartbeat in a couple of weeks, just for a lil peace of mind! My lil sweet pea is growing arms and legs this week!!
Tell you what else is quite amazing too....the size of my boobs!! Normally an average c cup, now a mighty painfull dd cup!!! Nuts!lol xx

Thank the lord I have actually 'gone' to the loo today - twice!! Tummy feeling sore! However have now been left with nausea great!

Hope you manage to too!! :haha:

Yes was amazing to see everything's doing okay so far! Hope you get the opportunity too!

Hehe re boobs! I'm finding it hard to wear a bra because they hurt...I'm an F cup normally with a small back (28!) ...really hoping they don't get too big!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Twilight zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you ladies are all ok and bumps are healthily growing!xxxxxxx

Hey Lucy! Good to "see" you! It's been a while! We're coming to the end of our first trimester! How have you been feeling?

Sorry Ive not been around. My mum was diagnosed with cancer so Ive been a bit occupied. Hope you are well x

Hello girls!!xx

Mrs P I'm so sorry.xx I hope she's not too poorly and can get better very soon.xx Lots of love and hugs hun. I hope you and lil bumpy are doing well.xxxx

Hey harley!!!!!! Wow i thought everyone had vanished! How are you hun??? Lil'un ok?? Are you showing yet? The time has gone so quickly, got my first scan on monday, all excited!! How have you been feeling?? Really glad the sickness has gone!!xx

Hello girls!

Mrs Pop lots of love to you xxx

Lucy - 1st scan very exciting! I had mine and it was so lovely!

Hope everyone is doing okay!

xxxx

Thanks guys, its not looking too good for my mum at the moment. Its an extremely difficult time.

Pregnancy wise, my bump has really 'popped' this week, Ive started feeling some movements and my triple test came back low. I have my anomaly scan on 15th feb and I will be planning to find out the gender. Hope you are all well xxxxxxxxx

Hi guys, do any of you remember me? I didn't know this was here!! I am having another little boy aswell xxx

I don't think I know you but welcome! We need to get this thread rolling again!

MrsPOP I also feel like my belly has just popped! I have a pic on page 570 of "your bumps" in 1st tri. So sorry for what you're going through with your mother. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

I had my 1st scan at 9 wks, everything looked good! I'll be having my gender scan Feb 22. I can't wait!

Ooh harlirex are you showing? How lovely! I have def popped a bit too!

i've been told to stay at home and rest until about 18-20 weeks! Booo
Have a low lying placenta that's completely covering my cervix and have had some spotting weirdness and lots of pressure/discomfort etc...had a scan last week and baby was gorge...was sleeping and then woke up and sucked its thumb!!!

Oh and tmi....I had swab results back and I have bl--dy thrush too!!! Didn't even realise - Hmm will have to call doc and go in....

Mrs Pop - really hope you're doing okay through such an awful time. :hugs: for you.

Hope everyone is doing well!
xxx

Glad everyone seems to be doing well.x FX'd for you all.xx

I'm sorry to have to leave you all, I had a scan Monday an found my lil baby had no heartbeat and had stopped developing. Totally devastated.xx

Oh Lucy - What devastating news....so much love to you sweetheart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back