~**** Ex-Mirena Graduates!!!!!****~

Hey Beth, welcome to the thread, and congrats on the post mirena BFP! Iv got a 13yr old boy, Id so love a girl now too! Though OH and son would much rather a boy!!

Thanks for the info girls, its so strange how your body suddenly has this overwhelming need for the most bizarre food!!!!xxx

Hey congratulations mummyof3!

Oh and Lucyoz I had the olives on philadelphia on toast :blush:

Enjoyed it! :haha:

haha curly that sounds so horrible!!!!!lol Glad you enjoyed it tho!! Im just eating them out of the jar!!!xx

Very quiet on here.....hope everyone is ok....??xxx

Hi Beth!

Lucy I love the way you told your OH! So cute that he didn't want to wash it off!

I have been doing well but have had a big surge in symptoms. In addition to the ms I've been very fatigued, very sore swollen breasts, and constipated almost every day, which never happens to me! Basically feeling very crappy but it hasnt lessened my excitement any!

Yeah Im ok Lucy, nothing exciting to report here....well actually I guess there is, my MS has started to calm down YAY! And I will be a raspberry tomorrow!!!

Hello everyone! Hope you're all feeling good - Laura glad you're feeling better - my sickness has been better too although I'm still early....

I have booked in a private scan for next week - It's with a man who massively helped diagnose my endo and gave amazing advice...so I'm really looking forward to it! Doc/gp this fri.... Have any of you girls had 1st/more appointments?

Ooh appleseed today woo!

xxxxxxx

Hello girls! Nice to see everyone is well! You must have passed your symptoms on to me lol, spent the last few days being so sick!! Yesterday I actually threw up in my class toilet! Poor kids wondered what was wrong!! Had today off to try a few remedies, have found that nibbling on rich tea or ginger biscuits and sipping tonic water quite calming, only been sick 3 times today thankfully. Got some travel sickness bracelets coming tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Oh curly how lush having a scan so early! Im not seeing anyone till Im 8 weeks unfortunately, first scan then at 12 weeks! Ages away! Hope your goes well! If you get any pics dont forget to post them on here!! Good luck!!xx

Lol I think I spoke too soon, I was on the phone to my mum whilst waiting for the train and had to ring off as had the strongest urge to vomit everywhere!!! Urgh. Luckily I managed to reign it in!

My first appt/scan isn't happening till 23rd Dec when I'll be just under 12 weeks. I only got a scan a few weeks ago because of bleeding!

hey all- just wanted to update, went and got bloods done today bc i had brown discharge and getting sharp shooting pains on one side that have me worried. im sure its fine but it still freaks me out. should have the blood test numbers back tomorrow then going for 2nd round on thurs. i have an appt in a couple of weeks when i will be 6+3, dont know if i will get a scan or not, but i am so hoping so! i wont be able to relax until i see a heartbeat!

Congratulations MrsPop thats a lovely raspberry!!!! The sickness is so unpredictable! Fine one minute and doin a linford christie to the loo the next!:nope: Still its a good sign apparently.

How you feeling now Kylarsmom?? have the symptoms gone now? I spotted for a few days where my period should have been, breakthrough bleeding apparently, scared me to death, but it soon passed. Seems there are so many things that can go wrong through 1st trimester, its hard not to be permanently worried!
I hope your ok tho hun, Im sure you will be, just your body adjusting. Let us know how it goes!xxx

Hi - I am feeling so sluggish....so irritated at not being able to do everything - feels like I'm being lazy but I just can't get my bum into gear! Anyone else feel like that?
Laura - lovely raspberry woohoo! :happydance:
So interesting you mention 'breakthrough' Rach cause I had a tiny tiny bit of brn spotting the other day...until you mentiuoned that I tried to find out what it was but now I know so thanks! :flower:
Kylarsmum - I'm sure everything is okay :hugs: looming forward to hearing about it...
Rachel - that's kinda why I booked in for early scan :blush:

I remember now I had it with my first son, only I just thought it was a period, I was still taking the pill at the time, I was three months till I found out!! Apparently because the pregnancy is so new, its not yet produced enough hormone to completely stop the period so some breaks through! Quite normal and harmless. I was mightily relieved! Had a few aches and pains over the last week too that concerned me but they seem to have passed ok.

Yea the lethargy is quite somethin! Literally an effort to drink a glass of water! Im not grumpy as such, but I do have fairly extreme reactions to things that I wouldnt normally! Seems the hormones are surging!!!!!xx

Thanks so much for your concern ladies! It was only brown spotting which is old blood. The nurses and dr said it was completely normal but i did go in yesterday for blood work just to be sure. they didnt give me my hcg number but said everything looked great and my progesterone was 22 which they said is great bc they want it to be 15 or higher. I go back tomorrow for repeat bloods to make sure they are doubling. =)

The fatigue has really set in for me too. It's like I can never get enough sleep, even when I nap during the day. So hard to get motivated to do anything, and even harder to get through the work day. But it's so worth it! And it makes me feel good because it's like reassurance that this is real and I think to myself that I'm tired because my baby is using my energy to grow big and strong!

Hello girls how is everyone?

Harlirex has the fatigue got any easier/ Honestly some days I just don't have the energy or will to do a thing....I'm only clearing up properly today as have people coming over! I suppose if we have that twice a week the place will be ok LOL!

had my 1st app at doc on Fri - was very sweet he was excited for us...gave us some stuff to read and told us we have to choose where we want (have choice of 3hosp) to have the babay.....felt a bit more real....breathe!

Have scan on Tue...nervous!

love to you all
xxxx

Unfortunately no! I'm still exhausted all the time. I nap for at leaast a couple hours every day and still don't have energy or feel motivated to do much at all during the day. Getting through work is such a struggle!

I have my first visit this Wednesday. Not sure if they will do an early scan or not. I read that in the US they usually do one to check for the heartbeat anywhere between 5-10 wks, so they may. I really hope so!

I'm napping too - It's crazy!

Well couldn't wait for people to leave today haha just wanted to curl up and watch a film!

Hope your app goes well on Wed! xxx

Never mind maternity leave, I think there should be first trimester leave too. How on earth can you be expected to work flat out when you feel like you haven't slept all week, and have your head permanently down the loo???x

Never mind maternity leave, I think there should be first trimester leave too. How on earth can you be expected to work flat out when you feel like you haven't slept all week, and have your head permanently down the loo???x

I agree!! I think I need more time off in the first tri than in the last! ughhhhhhhhh lucky ducks who dont ever get sick! how is that fair??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->