~**** Ex-Mirena Graduates!!!!!****~

Oh sweet!
Lovely news!
Can't believe i'm 22 weeks tomorrow!

Just got married last Sunday and been in Paris all week on our Honeymoon....was wonderful! So so happy!

xxx

Oh wow! CONGRATS! What an exciting time in your life this is!

Congratulations harlirexx I also hope to be on team pink lol! FX and curly congratz to you too I'm so jealouse! Lol I've always wanted to go to Europe especially France :)

Hehe it's all a bit mad HarliRexx yes but all good - I just can't believe this last year!

i do feel very lucky to be able to just get on the eurostar train and be in Paris in 2 hours ttcbabyno2! They upgraded us to 1st class! Was lovely!

We went up to the top of the Eiffel Tower for the 1st time - was mad!

Feeling so emotional at times - anyone else lol?
Bubs has been bouncing around on my bladder and reacting to music - too cute!
How about you all?
xxx

https://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/Maritza_Gonzalez-Rice/BABY_2321-1.gif

Mirena removed 42 days ago. Positive OPK June 21st (22 days ago). BFP July 6th (6days ago). 2 days ago began mild cramping lower left back and yesterday experienced light bleeding. Drs office said possibly be implantation bleeding and to call tomorrow if bleeding continues to see u/s tech. They are not sure what they will be able to see as I'm only guessing at far along I am because I have no LMP. I've read a lot of experiences but was wondering if it was common in those that had a BFP immediately after mirenas removal?

Awesome thread! I hope to be joining you very soon as I will have mine out in 5 days...I forgot how much I love this site. I was on here ALL THE TIME during my first pg and hopefully will be with my 2nd too!

Hello out there!!!!

~Cleans dust bunnies off the thread~

Let's fire this baby back up!

HAHA!!

So what are you feeling like since you found out? I've oscilated between OMG SQUUEEEEEEE and... holy wow wait what I'm *really* pregnant for real?!

Also. I know morning sickness isn't supposed to star yet. But I have had to fight to keep down every. single. thing. I have put into my belly for two days now.

And! Seriously and for real. My boobs? Are 'hefty', to borrow my partner's description. My bra is tight. And it seems very early for that too. O_O

(it's made me wonder if maaaaaybe there are multiples in there? I mean. I know it's almost certainly not. but still. made me wonder)

How about yooooooou?

Multiples do get WAY more common as you get older. NOT that you're anywhere CLOSE to old of course!!

I'm so happy for you both! Yesterday or the day before I was walking to my car from the house thinking to myself, "Well, BFPs always happen in threes so I wonder who's next? Either Rainy or Ginger!"

And sure enough, here's our third BFP - congrats again Ginger!!

All I've got going on is the extreme thirst and the slobber. I had no idea it was possible to have my tongue sticking to the roof of my mouth from dryness yet be slobbering everywhere at the same time. It's so stinking weird!!!

I've had 60oz of water today and I'm still SOOOOOOOOOOOO thirsty.

I had big knockers for my size anyway (105lbs, D cup) so they still look normal to me. They don't seem to hurt yet (And yes, I"m sitting in my office mashing on them right now.)

I admit, I can't get past the thought "Holy Shit." After that I'm speechless. I can't believe it's real!!!! I call my LO Sweet Pea and OH has started calling it Sweet Pea too! I put one of Sweet Pea's socks in his suitcase for good luck when he flew out for his interview this morning. :)

edens--when did the symptoms really get going for you? Or ginger, when in your other pregnancies? This is my first. I'm clueless.

Oh, and these weird "feelings" in my left lower abdomen. That's normal, right?

MS really was more food aversions than Nausea. I never did get sick and lose my tummy but definitely had major food aversions and didn't eat anything except Ritz crackers for two weeks from 5.5 to 7.5 weeks. Sometime around 7 to 7.5 weeks, I was literally beyond exhausted more than I ever could have possibly thought possible! That finally started easing up around 9 to 10 weeks.

I had the weird feelings for a while and they totally freaked me out hence the emergency ultrasound at 6 weeks 4 days plus all the sharp stabbing pains and cramps which was just my uterus stretching I guess.

And my boobs didn't look noticeably bigger until around 6-7 weeks I think. I'm 135-140 with full Ds. Then they kinda went numb except for the nipple which was extremely sensitive to the touch. That's easing up a bit now too though.

Oh and the thirst didn't ease up until around 8 weeks but still comes and goes. The drooling gets worse though, lol.

Well ladies, looks like I'm heading back to the TTC thread. My beta went down. :(

I actually expected this and I'm totally ok with it. There will be a next time.

Well ladies, looks like I'm heading back to the TTC thread. My beta went down. :(

I actually expected this and I'm totally ok with it. There will be a next time.

Hug hug hug hug hug. I know you say you're fine. But hugs anyway. Just cause you're a mammal, and mammals need hugs.

I'm so sorry... I thought at first you meant your betas didn't double, but you're saying it went down? I'm sorry if that was an inappropriate question...

Hugs... and yeah. There will totally be a next time! You've proven this is very much possible for you guys. :)

Yes. They went down from 106 to 68. :(

Big fat CRAP on that!

I'm really excited that my plumbing seems to work.

Just posting to subscribe. Hopefully we'll lure some of the other ladies over here soon. I can't wait for everyone single one of them to join us! We have a pretty entertaining group going on over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->