~**** Ex-Mirena Graduates!!!!!****~

Lucy I can't believe it! I am so sorry this has happened. We are here for you if you want to talk about it. :hugs:

Thank you for the kind messages girls xx
I had the op yesterday, so all over with now finally, time to move forward and heal ...... and hopefully start trying again soon xx

How is everyone keeping?xxx

Lucy I'm glad the op went smoothly for you. Like you said, it's good knowing that part is out of the way so you can move on. :hugs:

Not much going on with me ATM. Just eagerly awaiting my gender scan in 2 weeks.

Thanks Harli xxx
Are you planning on finding out yea?? Would you rather a boy or a girl??xx

I tend to flip flop on my preference of what I want, but my DH would really love a son, so I tend to lean toward hoping it's a boy since it matters more to him than me.

I have a few questions.

I had the Mirena in for 3 years and I never had a period. Just got it out January 28th, 2011. I spotted a few days later for a day but that was it. My fiancee and I are TTC #2.

Just wondering if anyone knew when I can take a pregnancy test since I don't know when I'm suppose to have my period because I haven't had one in 3 years! LOL.

Let me know. Thanks!!

There is a really great ex Mirena thread in the TTC section with lots of good info. That's where we all started out and the girls are really nice. Check it out and good luck ttc!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/414504-official-ex-mirena-thread.html

Hi ladies I'm not sure if you remember me form the ex Norene thread I haven't been on BnB since December but I finally got my :bfp: today! So I'm hoping I can finally join your thread :)

Sure do! Last I remember your SO was unsure about having another so you were NTNP? Well congrats! When did you find out?

Sure do! Last I remember your SO was unsure about having another so you were NTNP? Well congrats! When did you find out?

yep thats me! lol i found out last night. i am due for AF on the 5th or 6th so i'm still a little nervouse but im trying to stay positive but it is just so sureal! i cant believe it happened to me :happydance: I'm going to try and read back as much as i can so i can catch up!

Awesome! Well FX'd that the little bean sticks! We don't seem to be much of a chatty bunch, but glad to hear from you again and have you move on with us!

Excited to join you fine ladies!!! Finally. Got my :bfp: this morning. =)

I'm definitely thrilled! Maybe a little too much lol. Can't stop thinking about it.. EEK

Yes it's a crazy feeling isn't it! So so pleased for you!

xxx

Well gals, it's team pink for me! We are a little surprised since we tried a few gender techniques for a boy that are supposed to increase your chances to 80%. But I kinda flipped to wanting a girl the past few weeks anyway. Truthfully we'd be thrilled either way, so YAY! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->