Excited and scared

Coco Tutu

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I just found out that I am pregnant. Took two clear blues and one clear blue Indicator and even though I did not use the first pee of the day and I peed with 2-3 hour intervals they all came back positive on CD 27 of a (usually) 31 day cycle.
The clear blue indicator said that conception happened 2-3 weeks ago.

I really hope there will be no spotting when AF was due (and of course that AF won't show up either!).

I am quite amazed because I tested early (clear blue is supposed to give you positive only at 55% of cases if you test early) and I keep my fingers tightly crossed that this is a sticky bean.

I will update my status once the AF date is due and I test once more :)

I am looking forward to meeting everyone here!

Hi everyone!
I just found out that I am pregnant. Took two clear blues and one clear blue Indicator and even though I did not use the first pee of the day and I peed with 2-3 hour intervals they all came back positive on CD 27 of a (usually) 31 day cycle.
The clear blue indicator said that conception happened 2-3 weeks ago.

I really hope there will be no spotting when AF was due (and of course that AF won't show up either!).

I am quite amazed because I tested early (clear blue is supposed to give you positive only at 55% of cases if you test early) and I keep my fingers tightly crossed that this is a sticky bean.

I will update my status once the AF date is due and I test once more :)

I am looking forward to meeting everyone here!

Congrats!

OMG!!!! Yaaayyyy! Huge congrats coco, I'm so happy for you and so happy to see another familiar face here :)

How are you feeling??

OMG!!!! Yaaayyyy! Huge congrats coco, I'm so happy for you and so happy to see another familiar face here :)

How are you feeling??

I happy that you are here too Red! I am sure all the other ladies are lovely too, but it's nice to have someone from elementary school when you go to high school :D Not that I am worried about bullying around here.

I am feeling well. The only symptoms I have is a tiny bit of queasiness when my stomach is empty, the need to sleep 10 hours every night and fuller breasts. My mom didn't have any symptoms either, other than fatigue, so I hope I am like her :) What about you? How are you feeling?

Congrats! Fingers crossed for you too and welcome to the boards! I'll be the one complaining about my morning sickness :winkwink::haha: :hugs:

Congrats! Fingers crossed for you too and welcome to the boards! I'll be the one complaining about my morning sickness :winkwink::haha: :hugs:

Hi Skywalker! Love your haircut :) I had a similar one for a while (and really short hair for a longer while). I am growing it out now though.

Morning sickness sounds nasty :/ Ginger and crackers work wonders I hear :)

coco!!!!!!!!
you were just congratulating me a few days ago!
now it's my turn to be congratulating you!
such amazing news love!!! welcome to first tri !!
xx

coco!!!!!!!!
you were just congratulating me a few days ago!
now it's my turn to be congratulating you!
such amazing news love!!! welcome to first tri !!
xx

Thanks so much bubblebelly! It's nice meeting everyone around here :)

Congratulations and welcome :) i love reading about bfps (and how everyone's feeling only a wee bit tired/sick mwahaha)

Congratulations and welcome :) i love reading about bfps (and how everyone's feeling only a wee bit tired/sick mwahaha)

Hahaha I suspect it's getting worse, right? Totally worth it though :blush:
Healthy 9 months to you too moomin!

How are you feeling??

I happy that you are here too Red! I am sure all the other ladies are lovely too, but it's nice to have someone from elementary school when you go to high school :D Not that I am worried about bullying around here.

I am feeling well. The only symptoms I have is a tiny bit of queasiness when my stomach is empty, the need to sleep 10 hours every night and fuller breasts. My mom didn't have any symptoms either, other than fatigue, so I hope I am like her :) What about you? How are you feeling?

I'm feeling ok! I sometimes forget I'm pregnant as I feel so normal. While I'm pleased about that (and do hope it continues), it also worries me slightly. But I'm also so worried about how I'll do my job if I have MS. Currently my boobs are the biggest change and I get tired easily. Like you, I'm making sure I eat regularly. I hope you take after your mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->