Excited, anxious & terrified now I've finally got my BFP!

According to my app too I'm 5wks 3days. My first apt isn't until 21st but I need to reschedule it due to it clashing with my child's preschool session. My first scan won't be until 12 weeks which is fine as long as I have no complications.
I actually feel great! Have minor lower back ache, boobs a little sore but only every and then, no nausea but never suffered with that thankfully. Had cramping around when AF was due but that's eased now. Hurts when I sneeze though lol! I just can't wait to see what I'm having! We have 2 girls so would love a boy (happy with either though but obviously swaying for a boy).
Not too far between us!!! We should be quite close in ours scans etc! Be great to go through this journey with you :hugs:

Yes! That would be great! Hoping my aches and pains are normal. I know I'm hurting because it is around my period. It's not painful just I know it's there lol.

I'm sure they are. I honestly thought AF was coming last week the aches and cramping had me worried. As far as I know, all seems to be well and at least these little moments of pain etc are just proof the body is preparing for the baby!
With my first daughter I actually bled with her before my 12 weeks and she is now a healthy happy nearly 3 yd old so it goes to show that even the scariest worry can be nothing.
I actually haven't told my husband yet that I'm pregnant! I know that sounds crazy but I'm taking him for dinner on Thursday night and I'm going to tell him then. We've had quite a bad year so I thought I'd tell him once I'd hit the 6 wk mark after losing our last in Jan! Little anxious if I'm honest. I really wanted a third but he wasn't quite as keen. In the end he decided that my want to have one is far greater than his not too so he was happy if we tried again... He was and is convinced he can't give me a boy and he didn't particularly want 3 girls so I guess I'm nervous! Wish me luck! Best way to a mans heart is through his stomach so I booked a table at his favourite pub lol! :haha: Xx

Yes I have read some good stories. Oh man I wouldn't be able to wait! I had to wait all day to see my husband to tell him. But I understand your hesitation! It makes sense. I'm sure he will be happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->