Excited but pancing about the practicalities!!

Lil_Apple

Mummy to 3 Beautiful Boys
Reaction score
As the title suggests DH and I are officially NTNP :happydance::happydance:

I have been on :cloud9: with DH ever since we made the decsion to go for it and hope we are blessed with baby no 3 but now am starting to panic a little re: car seats of all things :dohh: We have just made a commitment and bought a brand new car that I am guessing will not accomodate 3 car seats across the back seats :dohh: (Its a small estate car) my DSs would be almost 4 and 2 (if we got lucky in the next few months - FXd!!)

I suppose my plan at the moment is to hunt out some slim line yet still safe/durable/comfy car seats to see if they can across the back seats and if that fails it will have to be two youngest in the back with me and eldest DS in the front in high back car seat with air bag disabled or seat pushed right back :wacko:

Changing the car is not an option as we would lose too much money on it :( And we waited for it for such a long time. Im sure we can do this...is anyone else in this postion?? Sorry for the rant I just so needed to get this off my chest :flower::flower:

Have you thought of putting 4yo in a forward facing booster? Plenty more room :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->