Excited!! Pretty sure its a pos!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
Well my cycles have been all over the place some times ovulating sometimes not and so heavy and painful its unreal, my dr sent me for scans because iv had 3 miscarriages in a row and he told me i have PCOS which iv already known since i,was 16 lol but its got worse hense why now my periods are awful, and thats why iv been losing my babies :( so he has put me on metformin to help with the pain and the messed up cycles, iv only been on it 4 days and already, CD14 i get this positive!! So means il ovulate tomoro and AF 14 days later, so 29 day cycle!!!!!! I cant beleive they have helped already!!!!

image.jpg

Well i did another ov test today to see a negative, only to get another positive lol so maybe ovulation tomoro then making a 30 day cycle

image.jpg

I get positives usually for 2 days and still ovulate the following day from the 1st one. So I would prob say more then likely you will today sometime. Good luck and glad it happened early for you! I usually have 35 day cycles and felt like it takes forever to get to o then made the tww feel even longer. Last and this cycle I've ovulated on and 15 and 14 which is amazing to have a shorter cycle. Weird how a week can make a difference.

Thanks hun, yea today's looks lighter too so probably dropping out and i will ovulate today, i am really excited to,have a normal cycle lol i hope it is the new pills working and not just coincidence, my cycles have been 45 or more days one month then 14-20 days the next, just been crazy, im hoping this means the bleeding and the pain wont be so bad too, yes the lomg cycles are hell for waiting lol feels like forever doesnt it!! Glad you have had a shorter cycle this time hun and best of luck for it xx

Aww. Those r great lines. Good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"