• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Excuse me while I just...

Angelmouse

Baking #4
Reaction score
...ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argh:

I have exactly 9weeks :shock: left until my Caesarean Section!!!

I'm not quite sure yet whether that's an excited argh or an Oh mY GOSH how will i cope? argh!

I think that I have everything practical in hand, the only jobs left to do are laundry based, all except putting the covers back on the pram and carseat. Once that's done then I can pack my hospital bags and I'm ready. It's the emotional bit that I'm not really prepared for I think. I don't think my 2yr old is really getting the whole 'Mummys fat tummy=baby' vibe and he's gonna have the shock of his small life when Mummy presents his final Yuletide gift! My 14yr old says he's excited but is already showing resentment at the fact that he's been turfed out of the big bedroom in favour of the small ones and he's not very good at compromise. :nope: I just hope he's not gonna go off on one when I'm trying to recover.

Oh gods then there's the recovery time; I hate being out of comission I'm really not very good at it. I have control issues, in that, I must be in...! :lol:

Anyway, just ignore me, I'm just venting. :blush: I'll go fume in a corner somewhere. :D

It will all be fine hun. You have plenty of time to get ready before hand.
Good luck!! x x

Thanks girls. :hugs:

I know we'll be ok really; it just sneaks up on you with a cricket bat sometimes tho don't it?!! :rofl:

It really does. There's times where I'm like "Oh, I have plenty of time for that!" then I'll realize that I don't have another 5 months or so to go. Then I'll have a moment where I'm freaking out and thinking that I'm not prepared!!!

Hee hee.

Ul be fine:D send him in a corner to sulk or i would just buy him an xbox there easy pleased :laugh2: :hugs: x

Good luck hon. Sure everything will be fine. You sound like you are well in control x x

You'll be fine chick dont worry!!

I am sooooooo going before you though lol, dont you dare go before me!!

Wow's 9 weeks! I could have 9 weeks til an induction, no fair!

Believe me girls I'd much sooner being going on my own at full term. It's really odd; I'll have had 3 children and yet never given birth. For an Earthy type like me it's quite disappointing. Still at least I know what's coming I suppose. :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"