Exercise DVD recommendations?

sunshine114

Reaction score
Ok, so I am determined to shift this weight! I don't have time for the gym, but I have decided that for half an hour, 3 times a week I'm going to do something. I don't have much time in the evenings as I'm working at home, and am at work all day, so am after something short and snappy. I figure anything is better than nothing :thumbup:

So, has anyone got any recommendations?? Nothing toooo hard (I had SPD and still have problems so need to go a bit steady) but something that has worked for you!

Step Up The Dance Work Out- it worked for me. I cannot commend it enough. Before I got pregnant my bottom was on the verge of becoming square lol but after 5 months of the work out it is back to perky (if I do say so myself!) plus there's many routines so you don't get bored x

I have a Davina DVD which is fun. She is very entusiastic.

I personally like Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It's a bit tough though if you're not used to working out and if you're in pain though...but you can always check it out and see what you think :)

Another vote for '30 Day Shred' here. It's only 20 minutes long aswell.
xx

Have you considered having a go on the Wii Fit? That's what I've been doing for the last 4 weeks and have already shifted 10lbs of my baby blubber lol! Its great because there are so many exercise and games so I never get bored and you can personalise your workout to what you enjoy! It also tracks your weight loss and BMI as you go along!

X

Some great suggestions!

I haven't got a wii, and don't think I can justify the expense - as much as I would like one!!!

Will check out the DVD's, thanks!

ETA: Although my brother has a wii...... I wonder if I could 'borrow' it.... Hmmmm

ive got zumba on the xbox kinect but i think they do a dvd too. i couldnt reccomend it enough!! its sooooo much fun really energetic and teaches you a variety of different dances, latin, salsa, reggae, hip hop, merengue etc... oooh i love it lol I do an hour a day but the workouts are iether a single routine for 20 minutes or a class for an hour. Alfie finds it so hilarious loves watching me jig about.

<3

Billy Blanks Tae Bo!!... Seriously recommend it, its FAB!! And really works too :) can pick up the dvds for couple £££s on ebay/amazon etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->