Exercise

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I feel a bit silly for asking this :oops: but i have a tredmill which i never use :roll: i had a go last night but i only managed 10 mins :lol: so unfit!
Anyway will 10 mins on the tredmill do anythin at all??
I spose once i get used to it i can up the time a bit more?

x

Oh you lucky moo I want a treadmill :(

Do excercising at your own pace - don't over do it I think is the best advice they give you!

My OH said to remind him/make him do 30 sit ups this evening but I've suggested he does 10 for a week & gradually build up :D

well i thought 10 mins for a few nights an try an build it up!
Kai found it highly amusing when he seen me on it all i need now is for DH to catch me on it! :lol: ill only go on it when he's at work!
We have a bike and a rowing machine aswell but the bike hurts my fairy :lol: and the rowin machine is well just crap!
x :lol:

LOL @ bike hurting your fairy!

Tesco have a fitness section now (don't know if its just the tesco Extra) but they have a treadmill for £80 :shock:

Treat yourself!
We got ours out of MIL's catalogue! :lol:

I do feel a tit on it though :-k have no idea why though, ide be mortified if Mark seen me on it :lol:

I've treated myself enough I bought a Dolce Gusto coffe thing the other day & my Dog Rocket boots before that :oops: Really need to get my CC sorted :lol:

Wobbles said:
I've treated myself enough I bought a Dolce Gusto coffe thing the other day & my Dog Rocket boots before that :oops: Really need to get my CC sorted :lol:

Whats one of these :oops:

https://www.dolce-gusto.com/UK

:D

That looks nice, im not really a coffee drinker!
x

10 mins sounds pretty good to me. Better than none at all.

Keep it going and love the weight loss that comes with running. :D

I have been doin this everyday now and the last couple of days i put it on incline so it was like running up a hill, an oh my god do i ache all over :lol: im killing!
I shall try keep it up!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->