exersaucer

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
what age did you start using them? MIL brought one over for Hannah Saturday and we put Hannah in it today. She seemed really excited but doesn't quite have good enough head control to be trusted in it :lol:

Sharlotte's loved hers for about a month. I've got a Jumperoo here at work, MIL sent the Circus Exersaucer for her that we have at home, and I just bought the Megasaucer for Granny's house cuz she watches her a couple times a week for me now while I work.

I love them, she loves them, granny loves them ;)

So I'd say from about 3.5 - 4 months old depending on how stable they are in it and how interested and capable they are at grabbing the stuff. I should mention that Sharlotte is a big girl and she could easily reach the floor on the lowest setting at this age. Some children who aren't as "tall" may not be able to be in these until they grow a little.
:hug:

(the one I just bought:)

https://www.evenflo.com/images/products/lrg6161812.jpg

Hannah's quite long as well, and even putting her in it at this age she touches the floor with her feet :D

and that one looks really nice! not sure where this one came from, it's 5-6 years old

I think we started Bren in his after 3 months. I also found putting him in backwards, with the higher part of the seat in front helped stabilize him.

I think we started Bren in his after 3 months. I also found putting him in backwards, with the higher part of the seat in front helped stabilize him.

Thanks! that's a good idea :) we put a blanket in front of her to help stabilize her, but she was still a little too unsteady

I put max in his jumperoo around 3 months what I did to keep him stable was use a blanket behind him so he had some support

Thanks! We will keep trying it. Hannah sure seemed happy in it :D And she's three months in a week and a half :happydance:

We started putting Charlotte in hers at 3 months, but just in the past 2 weeks has she gotten REALLY interested in it and really playing with it a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->