Exeter/Devon/Cornwall

xJessie91x

Reaction score
Looking for mummy/mummies to be in this area to chat to etc :) x

Hey! I see we're around the same stage with Bubs too :)
I'm 21 :) do you use Facebook? X

Hey! I've lived in Devon for years, my family are still there but I live in Cornwall atm with husbands job :)

Hey! How're you both finding pregnancy?! Is this your first MrsGards x

Hey! How're you both finding pregnancy?! Is this your first MrsGards x

hey! No this is my second, i have a 7yr old dd. Im getting very tired now and nearing the point of having enough! You? x

He's my first! I'm also very very tired, been suffering with it pretty much the whole way through. Work is exhausting (I lead a playgroup) but continuing until the 10th if he lets me, as it's cutting it a bit fine!! Bet your daughter is very excited! :) x

Hiya girls, I'm in Cornwall although giving birth in Plymouth as it is the closest hospital. Im hoping I'm not here for much longer as I'm currently 4 days overdue, but just wanted to say hi. X

yeah my dd is very excited, but shes becoming slightly jealous too! She started saying that this baby cant have as many easter eggs as her next year as it wouldnt be fair LOL such a funny thing to be worried about!
Im sure it will be fine when baby is here, as shes 7 shes far more likely to be a big help to me than a massive pain in the ass (I hope!!)

:hi: Lovely!!

:hi: Charlie!

Haha bless her! I suppose it's bound to wobble her a little, I'm sure you can sort out a deal with the Easter eggs ;)
I bet she will be a massive help and very proud :) x

Hey lovely!
Good luck hope baby comes soon!!
X

I start maternity on the 31st (34+1). Slightly earlier than I originally planned but have a lot of holiday to take and that's how it works out. Not going to complain though!!

How about you? :flower:

Hi erinsmummy! :)

I'm not starting maternity leave until the 10th and I'm due on the 18th uhoh lol. Though I was going into labour this morning really bad period back pains, would look a bit silly going into labour in the middle of playgroup lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->