Exhaustion tips?

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
So I’m nearly 6 weeks and the exhaustion is unreal! I seriously do not remember feeling this tired with my previous two children - actually I’m sure I was pretty nauseous by week 5 which I’m not (yet) but I’m yawning all day! Actually waking up feeling just as tired as I was when I went to bed!

Anyone else? Any tips?

No tips sorry but it must be a 3rd child thing! With my previous 2 I was fine in terms of energy, this time around I'm permanently exhausted, from 1st tri to 3rd tri, nothing I do helps, even early nights, I think you just have to wing it I'm afraid lol

No tips sorry but it must be a 3rd child thing! With my previous 2 I was fine in terms of energy, this time around I'm permanently exhausted, from 1st tri to 3rd tri, nothing I do helps, even early nights, I think you just have to wing it I'm afraid lol

Wonderful lol I guess the night feeds might not be too painful as we will be used to being shattered anyway lol

Wonderful lol I guess the night feeds might not be too painful as we will be used to being shattered anyway lol

Oh I agree there lol! I'm awake most mornings from about 3am at the moment, i also had this same insomnia when i was very early on! I'll be fine on the night feeds definitely! But on a more serious note, definitely just relax when you can even if it's not possible to have a nap (with 2 other kids this is somewhat impossible sometimes :)) and just make sure you keep your fluids up, it doesn't really help with the exhaustion but it does make you feel a bit less groggy

Good point about fluids! I’m bad at making sure I get enough! This is my last baby so I’m trying to relax and enjoy it

Ive been the same, having baby no.3 also. Im 12.5 weeks now and im feeling a little better. Ive had insomnia too but since having my 1st scan friday ive actually slept better. Just try and get as much rest as possible and nap in the day if you can. I hope it passes for you

Thanks Mia Glad you are starting to feel better!

Sorry to say but I've had it from 1st 2nd and now 3rd trimester. It's now worse than ever but I am very anemic so dont think that helps much.

I think it is defiantly a #3 baby thing. With my first 2 i could handle it and it got a lot better during second trimester but this one it is just not happening I am exhausted all the time so no advice just wanted you to know your not alone!

I had insomnia with my other two. I am way more tired this time around, especially the last couple of days. I'll be 8 weeks on Friday. It could be that I'm almost 42 and I was in my 30s with the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->