Exhaustion

Js32313

Reaction score
I am about 8 weeks. I have been sleeping pretty normal except getting up to pee a country le times a night. Last night I fell asleep on couch early and then went to bed around 9:30. I did wake up twice to pee. Both times I was really sweaty. I do get hot at night normally when not pregnant and usually sleep in tank top and shorts but had a sweatshirt on. Don't know if that caused it. Both times I woke up I was totally out of it. I never sleep that soundly. My husband works second shift. I always wake up when he comes home. Last night I didnt. Is it normal to sleep like that? It was weird. I was also having really crazy dreams.

It is completely normal to feel that exhausted, hun. I am almost 6 weeks and exhaustion has just hit me full force. I find myself constantly in a haze when I'm awake... as if I'm not truly awake but sleep walking. I was shopping today and had to sit down. I became dizzy and my head started spinning from being so exhausted. It usually gets better about 12-14 weeks, then hits again in the third trimester from carrying the weight of the baby.

The crazy dreams are common too. I have at least one every night. Sometimes I don't even know where I come up with half the stuff I must subconsciously think about :wacko:

I had a dream one of my friends couldn't carry a baby so her husband was able to carry it through a new ivf procedure. Lol.

As for the sleeping, normal I think. I crash out, except to pee multiple times a night ha ha.

Sings normal, the jumper probably made your sweaty but I've been much warmer over night and wake up feeling smelly

I have been tired since virtually implantation. I literally find it almost impossible to get up for work and I have been in bed at least two hour earlier most nights.

I have had a night or two where I have been really sweaty but I also have a heightened sense of smell so I feel smelly if that makes sense?

I am with you. Been very exhausted. I go to bed at 7 to 7:30pm almost every night. I am always tired at work and just want sleep. I am definitely warmer at night then usual and have woken up sweating or with my back wet. I have weird dreams or nightmares and can never get comfortable so I don't sleep well. I also get up to pee a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->