Expat bumps unite!

We'd be heading back to Canada just for that short time...since we're in humanitarian aid (UN, etc.) we won't be based in Canada for quite some time, if ever. Our next posting will be 'revealed' to us this fall. As of right now, we're just focusing on wrapping up this last year in PNG then moving as a family.
For the birth, we could also do Australia, since that's right next door and I have my ob/gyn in Brisbane (where we're getting our scans done). But that means his entire family needs to travel from Italy, and mine from Canada....plus house rentals. They all want to be there since I'm due at Christmas.

Sounds like an interesting life!
My only advice is that you'll probably want to be settled somewhere by around week 32 or so. They probably won't let you fly after your 7th month anyway, but the last month really is exhausting and all you'll want to dois be at home and nest.

Very good advice :) I'd like to be 'nesting' by the end of the 2nd tri, for certain...also because we'll have to find an obstetrician and decide where to give birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->