Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

I'd also like to join from the TTC #1 thread! I have full, slightly sore (when touched) boobs and a few twinges here and there but otherwise am just so thrilled to be here!!!

Samantha, know what you mean about early days. Trying to keep my excitement in check!! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 mo!

Congrats on BFP's Samantha and Gator!! Glad to see you both over here :) Hoping all goes well for you from here!

Swampmaiden that really does suck about the pain, I'm so sorry you're going through that. Hopefully it doesn't get worse in 2nd trimester and you're just getting the worst of it now.

Starting to get more little bouts of nausea here. It's annoying because these next couple weeks are the busiest weeks of the year for me with work and of course it's horrible timing for 1st trimester sickness :( I wasn't planning to tell my boss and coworkers until after my 8 week appointment but I'll have to if I need to skip out on some things. Ugh.

Congrats on BFP's Samantha and Gator!! Glad to see you both over here :) Hoping all goes well for you from here!

Swampmaiden that really does suck about the pain, I'm so sorry you're going through that. Hopefully it doesn't get worse in 2nd trimester and you're just getting the worst of it now.

Starting to get more little bouts of nausea here. It's annoying because these next couple weeks are the busiest weeks of the year for me with work and of course it's horrible timing for 1st trimester sickness :( I wasn't planning to tell my boss and coworkers until after my 8 week appointment but I'll have to if I need to skip out on some things. Ugh.

Welcome Samatha and Gator!
Mia, try the SeaBands. They get a bit uncomfortable because they really press down on your wrist, but they really do help relieve some of the nausea.

Hello and Welcome Sam and Gator (hope its okay I shortened your names my phone is stupid sometimes) Congrats on your :bfp:s. H&H9 to you, both. Lots of :dust: to you and your sticky beans!! :happydance: Hope u ladies enjoy the thread as much as we do :)

Swamp, I just had to find that out about the forcing yourself to eat!! I usually didn't eat anything because the nausea was so strong then once the vomiting started I really didn't want anything. Now had I just forced myself to eat, it wouldn't have been as bad as it was. The ice chips wasn't the reason that day. I think that was just my day off from sickness lol. Once my hubby told me I needed to force myself to eat and stop starving his baby ( very rudely I might add haha) I've been making myself at least eat breakfast and that's been pretty helpful these last few days. Thank God I haven't had a lot of RL pains but when I did, they were the worst. I hope I don't get them like I got the MS because if I do then I'm staying in bed all day, for real lol.

How's everybody today?

Hey ladies, sorry sorry sorry, I've been a way a few days! I've been sick with gastroenteritis and it was horrible! Even had to go to the ER to make sure everything is ok with baby. Which thankfully it was! Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months to all the new moms-to-be! :)
While I had the stomach flu I wasn't really nauseous but the nausea seems to come back now that I feel better, my boobs still hurt too so I guess it's a good sign lol
I also started to get headaches now but not bad ones. Any body else's cramps have gone away kind of?
Here's my 8 week u/s pic btw :)

https://i61.tinypic.com/21o7sjb.jpg

Oh and to the one with the 11 week u/s (sorry I forgot your name :/ )
I read that until week 14 to 16 or so the genitals look like a penis :) It depends on the angle how it sticks up if it's gonna be a penis or clitoris :) So that's probably why it looks like that in the picture :)

Thank you! I am already so in love with my baby! :cloud9:
It looks like little elf ears even though I know it's only the shade from the u/s but my husband said we are either gonna have a little Link or a little Zelda. lol
Oh and nevermind on the cramps I just had some mild cramping again :) Must have not felt it with all the stomach cramping the past days but this cramping is definitely not stomach related :)
My next scan will be on September 22nd and I am so nervous. I will be 12 weeks then. Can't wait for the second trimester :happydance:

Haha see what you mean about the little elf ears. How cute a little zelda princess or link warrior!

Welcome Samantha and Gator!

Mia - So sorry you're having to deal with nausea while busy with work! If you try the SeaBands let us know if they helped. I might have to try them too.

HopingCarter - I have to force myself to eat too. It really is a challenge but I always feel less sick after I've eaten.

Klink - So sorry you were sick! I hope you're feeling better now. I have cramps that come and go too. I try to not worry or pay too much mind to them. That is a beautiful u/s pic!

AFM - This nausea is no fun. Force feeding myself is hard but once I'm a few bites in I'm okay and I've been drinking juice or water while I cook something, I feel like drinking helps some too. 16 days until u/s!

sweetbliss, I'm sorry that the nausea is kicking your butt :( Luckily I only get it when I haven't been eating and when I smell certain things like trash or so lol
Today I'm feeling better and my cramps from the baby growing came back too thankfully :)

Hi ladies,

May I join you? Today is my fiance's birthday and I got a positive (1-2 weeks) on a clearblue digital this morning. Such a good birthday present for him! :cloud9:

I'm really anxious already though; I had a chemical at 4 weeks back in May so I'm really worried the same thing will happen again. After 6 years of trying, I really really hope this is our sticky bean!

Hi ladies,

May I join you? Today is my fiance's birthday and I got a positive (1-2 weeks) on a clearblue digital this morning. Such a good birthday present for him! :cloud9:

I'm really anxious already though; I had a chemical at 4 weeks back in May so I'm really worried the same thing will happen again. After 6 years of trying, I really really hope this is our sticky bean!

Congrats, welshgem, and a happy and healthy 9 months to you. Fxed that this is your sticky bean. I can't even imagine trying for six years.

Klink, that ultrasound is beautiful! Sorry to hear about the stomach problems, but sounds like you're back to normal now. :)

Oh - and a funny thing happened to me last night. I had just gotten my SeaBands, so was trying them out under a light sweater at dinner with a friend. She noticed them under my sweater, pulled hers out of her purse and said "congrats". She only guessed because she's going through the same thing. Hahaha - turns out she's 12 weeks pregnant now.

Klink, what a beautiful ultrasound pic! I started hearing the Zelda theme music from the Nintendo game when I saw the picture. :haha:

These sea bands sound neat. I don't need it yet but would love to hear reviews after you girls have tried them.

Glad to have the tip that trying to eat through the nausea helps...I'm nervous about how I will be feeling during work. I'm a veterinarian and I don't want to have to leave an exam room dry heaving....that would be real sad and prob scare the patient too. ;)

Congratulations welsh and welcome!!

Beautiful U/S Klink!! Glad everything is back to normal. GE can get pretty bad when you're preggers but I'm glad you and baby are okay now. Oh yeah and the headaches I am having too! I was so pissed b/c I normally never take Tylenol but I had to with a coke, which I don't drink pop at all! But that's the only remedy I had at the time and plus my midwife recommended it for Migraines, and guess what it didn't work!!! But what it did do was break my face out even worst. Thank God for Biore!!

Welcome and Congratulations Welsh! H&H9 to u hun. Lots of :dust: to u and ur sticky bean. FX

hi, welcome new ladies, congrats on the BFPs and graduating over to this thread!

klink, glad you are feeling better, welcome back and nice u/s pic.. it just blows my mind how at 9-10 weeks the babies already look human!! Im so curious to see mine... its been nearly a month now since my u/s.. and it was just a lil flickering bean back at good old 6.5 weeks.

Thanks for all the positive vibes and well wishes too, Carter :)

so yeah, ive been good.. havent had any cramps like that one a few days ago and Im sure glad. Although today I went to crack my lower back by twisting.. advice: dont do that lol it triggered some round ligament pain but nothing too horrible. I guess the sinews in that lower back region are much more sensitive now so gently ease into any stretching or cracking of the back

swampmaiden - I will remember that when I go to crack my back. I crack my back often so I sure hope I don't trigger any RL pain doing it.

Today I haven't felt nearly as nauseous but it is still there. I went out with DH this morning to get his hair cut and stopped at Walgreens to buy some Sea Bands. I'll let you all know in a few days if I think they make a difference! DH told me today "you don't look like you feel too well" gee, thanks! haha and to think I didn't feel as bad today as other days.

Aw sweetbliss hahaha :haha:

Congrats and welcome to all newbies :flower:

Any solutions for extreme gas?! I've been burping since I woke up non stop and my stomach is so sensitive, I can't even rest my hand on it or wear a semi tight shirt without it bothering me. Gas-x isn't an option I don't think and I don't know if that would even help.

Any solutions for extreme gas?! I've been burping since I woke up non stop and my stomach is so sensitive, I can't even rest my hand on it or wear a semi tight shirt without it bothering me. Gas-x isn't an option I don't think and I don't know if that would even help.

Try juice of half a lemon in 8oz of water. Tastes sour, but helps calm your stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->