Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Hahahahaha, Swamp you're a Prune today, that's exactly how I feel. Oh well, I'm an Olive today. I noticed, you're exactly one week ahead of me, WOOHOO!! That means I'll be entering 3rd Tri on New Years Day, if you got Christmas! YES, happy new year to me. COUNTDOWN :happydance:

Thanks for the welcomes! I have my first "prenatal" appointment today... which isn't really my first... but that's what they are calling it. I hope to have a lovely baby picture when I get home today. I'm not sure if they planned to do an ultra sound but I'm going to insist! :D

heey thats right Carter! We are both Wednesdays for turning a new week. Im in the double digits now woohoo
So you'll have double reason to celebrate on new years eve now Carter!
Once we all hit the 2nd tri, the time will just fly by.. especially since we'll have the holidays to keep us busy. I know the period between Halloween and New Years just blurs by.. Im excited about getting huge! lol
3 weeks left to go before 2nd!

Congratulations and welcome, Rainbowbaby!

Hoping, you are too funny with your 3rd trimester countdown. I have heard the 2nd is the best one anyway in terms of symptoms and comfort.

Amythyst, good luck with your ultrasound. Mine will likely only be in about 5 weeks. Can't wait.

lacanadienne, oh I truly hope so!! If that's the case then I'm only 4 weeks exactly and I can't wait. I just want this MS gone.

And I never knew that 13 weeks is the official 2nd tri?? Thank you Swamp, I've been stuck on 12+ this whole time :dohh:. I can't wait to be big either though. Omg, it's going to be so cute and funny at the same time b/c I'm super clumsy when I'm not an extra 25 lbs, so oh boyyy!!! My hubby is gonna have his work cut off for him. :blush:

thank you everyone!!:) when did you guys symptoms start getting strong? im thinking mine will at 6 weeks because my mom said with all her pregnancies she started getting sick around that time, I know all pregs are different but if im anything like my mom then maybe? lol she doesn't know im pregnant but im glad she somehow managed to share that with me

thank you everyone!!:) when did you guys symptoms start getting strong? im thinking mine will at 6 weeks because my mom said with all her pregnancies she started getting sick around that time, I know all pregs are different but if im anything like my mom then maybe? lol she doesn't know im pregnant but im glad she somehow managed to share that with me

6 weeks on a BAD way!!!!! :(

Better at 9 but odd gaggy feelings and shattered all the time but preggo so it's worth it lol xxx

The nausea started at about 5w 6d but the vomiting started around 7w and going

I'm a sweet pea in one of my apps (please tell me I'm not the only one with multiple apps haha) but still an appleseed in the others! What to expect is one day ahead of all the others ;)

Other than that nothing new here... just started school yesterday... blah..

Hello ladies! I've been at a staff retreat with my work so have been busy the last few days.

Amythyst I hope you got your beautiful u/s today!! We'd love to see it!

It's so exciting how many of you are already nearing 2nd trimester. I truly hope you experience more comfort in it :)

Karen let me know if you find a good book for your DH! I haven't looked into that yet but I thought it was a great idea. We are both Christians as well and would love to read about parenting from that perspective.

I got my fist wave of nausea today but only for about an hour. I'm soaking in the moments I feel good now as I think they'll be going away soon...

My nausea started at about 5w. I haven't had any vomiting yet, but it kind of persists throughout the day, and some days are worse than others (ie I sometimes feel like the vomit is coming, or feel like all my energy is zapped by the nausea). Seems to have gotten worse since week 6, though.

Hello ladies,

Have been following this thread for a while and it has helped me a lot with reassurances when I needed the most. We have been trying for almost a year and finally got a positive result on 2nd Aug - I didn't even do a HPT, directly went to the clinic and got a blood work done to confirm.

but, it had been a roller coster ride for me since then. Had been to the ER twice for slight bleeding and spotting with cramps twice and finally on 12th aug, had a transvaginal scan which showed the gest sac and fetal pole of 2mm, but cudn't see the hearbeat :( Dr said that i'm a week behind, most probably due to my long cycles and late Ovulation.

The symptoms are also playing trick with me. Somedays are too awful - always nauseaous, cramping and too tired but on the other days, it's virtually nothing :(

I have a dating scan next week, probably Tuesday(hospital is yet to confirm the time for me) but hoping things go well and we could see the HB.

Congratulations to you all on your BFPs :)

Welcome SanJan, and congrats on your BFP. Symptoms can be weird sometimes. All we can really do is wait for a good ultrasound. How far along do you think you are?

Congratulations and welcome SanJan!! I'm so happy that you finally got your rainbow!! It's always amazing to hear these type of success stories, and I will be praying that this is your sticky bean :thumbup: On the other side, though, it's always good to hear of the symptoms, even though they suck :haha: The ladies here say "At least that's reassurance that my baby/peanut/bub is in there growing" and that couldn't be more true. I had the bleeding/spotting/cramping phase too and it's not pretty or comforting at all, but after you see your little one in there exactly where they should be, it makes you feel a whole lot better. There is going to be days where you are just over your head in sickness and some days you're perfectly fine, it's just the preggers lifestyle lol.
I hope your dating goes well and you get to see a HB this time. There is no words to describe how awesome and blessed you feel when you see or hear it. Amazing! Congrats on your :bfp: H&H9 to you hun :happydance:

As per my LMP, it's 8w1d today. But Dr is saying tht i'm 1 week behind as I generally Ovulate late and my cycle length is also 32~35. Really fingers crossed for next Tuesday.

Hey there!! Yes I did get an ultra sound but it wasn't until this morning! They weren't going to do one but I gave my nurse a guilt trip cause last time I was diagnosed with a subchronic hematoma so I told her you should want to do one so you can check to see if my SCH went away or got smaller.

I found out I have protein in my urine which didn't make me happy but my nurse did not seem concerned. They took a lot of blood work and also did a urine culture so I guess if I have a symptomless infection I should know about it soon.

Here is my little bean! I think the legs picture is so funny cause it looks like a frog. I thought I saw something between it's legs but I'm sure its just too soon to see that.
https://www.cputrwz.com/images/Baby3d.jpg
https://www.cputrwz.com/images/BabyLegs.jpg

I'm glad you got your u/s, Amythyst! :)

Welcome to the thread, SanJan! :flower: Sorry you've been having some difficulties and worries. That's always so hard! As for the heartbeat, if you ovulated about a week later than the 'norm' (I tended to O late, too) then it was probably just a little too early to see the heartbeat. Hopefully you will see it at your next one and can be assured that all is well!

MiaGirl, the book I chose is "A Dad After God's Own Heart: Becoming the Dad Your Kids Need" by Jim George.

Have a great day, everyone! :thumbup:

wow that first ultrasound pic sure is fancy!! I dont think Ive ever seen one like that before.. is it the newer models of u/s?

And yes, on the second u/s pic, it does look like there might be a lil something between the legs!! You having any premonitions about the gender? You think its probably a boy? I have a feeling mine is a girl...

That is one for books. Look at those legs (lmao at the frog reference)!! I see something too in between the legs but you're right that could change since it's early, but my that's an amazing picture! I'm sooo happy for you hun. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->